Accident and Investigation: Prevention and Proactive Improvement
Salak Hotel,Bogor | November 18-20, 2009 | Rp.5.250.000,-
OBJECTIVES & BENEFITS
Incident is define as Any event which is not part of the standard operation of a service and which causes, or may cause, an interruption to, or a reduction in, the quality of that service.
This undesired event could has an impact in harm to people, damage to property, or loss to process and facilities.
Incident and accident management has become a strategic issue. The uncontrolled risk can have catastrophic consequences for a company. Companies need tools and/ or a system which allow them to manage and analyze their industrial incidents and accidents, control risks better and improve HSE performance management.
Incident Management System is a management solution which enables companies to improve their operational efficiency while enhancing risk control.
While there may be many reasons for investigating workplace accidents, such as legal requirements and workers’ compensation claims, most importantly accident investigations are conducted to find out the root cause of accidents and to prevent similar accidents in the future.
YOU WILL LEARN
- How to find the root causes of incidents, accidents, quality problems, near-misses, operational errors, hospital sentinel events, and other types of problems?
- Then how to develop effective fixes that will keep problems from happening again?
- And how to check the effectiveness of your corrective action?
- How to find and fix problems proactively in the team BEFORE an accident or incident occurs and to analyze the Safe Guard/ Protections that keep problems from happening or from getting worse.
- Also, How to include and summarize in effective presentations to management when presenting the results.
- How to find the root causes of equipment and machinery problems at industrial plants
- In case of equipment failure, How to analyze and to combine with the troubleshooting to keep the performance.
- Regarding the causes of human error; How to help and improve human performance, including how to improve procedures, training, communications, human engineering, supervision, and management systems.
- Also including to improve your company’s investigation processes and procedures.
- Plus how to collect information, analyze root causes, and develop effective fixes that will help to improve company performance.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Anyone wanting to find and fix the root causes of incidents, accidents, quality problems, near-misses, operational errors and other types of problems. Equipment failure analysis, equipment engineers, maintenance & mechanics supervisors/ managers, and others who analyze equipment problems. Safety Engineers, Quality & HSE Managers, Design Engineers, Facility Managers, Quality & HSE Auditors.
Ir. Agus Supriyanto
Ir. Agus Supriyanto is an expert in Health, Safety & Environmental (HSE) specializing in hazards analysis & risk management, waste management, and waste minimization; having more than 20 years of hand on experiences in oil and multi national companies. His educational background is Chemistry from University of Indonesia, Jakarta. He got special courses on Waste Management & Biological Treatment at Institute of Water Quality & Waste Management, TU-Wien, Austria and on Risk Management and Business Continuity Management.
November 18-20, 2009
Rp.5.250.000,- per participant, excluding accommodation & tax.