APPLIED SPIRAL DYNAMICS in Coaching: Latest technology of a Value based Coaching and Leadership style (SURABAYA) (PASTI JALAN)
APPLIED SPIRAL DYNAMICS in Coaching: Latest technology of a Value based Coaching and Leadership style
Surabaya | December, 11-13, 2009 | Rp. 4.500.000,-
Values are a deep set of unconscious filters that let us know whether something is important or not. They are literally deciding if you should be motivated or disinterested in something. You will need tools that elicit values from the unconscious, where they are programmed in.
About Spiral Dynamics
“How Should Who Lead Whom to do What?
Spiral Dynamics© is a point of view and a way of thinking that provides a way to chart differences in leadership, learning, management, social structures, economics – and virtually every other area where human thinking has an impact. Moreover, it suggests how to cope with those differences more effectively. “Spiral” captures how people develop diverse worldviews and the characteristics of those views. It’s a metaphor for the emergent, cyclical double-helix form envisioned by Dr. Clare W. Graves, the scholar whose elegant work forms the foundation of SD.
“Dynamics” explores the process of human emergence and how living systems evolve, grow and change. Graves called his a bio-psycho-social systems view; all four of those elements is a process. Together, Spiral with Dynamics provides a framework for tracking the evolution of worldviews and a scaffold on which to stand while analyzing situations and planning the most appropriate actions. It allows us both to differentiate the things that make us diverse
- Will learn about how values influence whole cultures and communities, outside of conscious awareness
- Will learn how to find individual values in people
- How use simple conversational tools to get the most important information you can possibly have about them
- Understand a group set of values that a company or organization may have
- The complexities of human existence and understanding the order and chaos in human affairs
- Forces in human nature which shape our values, and lays out both a pattern and trajectory for change.
- Will help you gain a greater understanding of how people, organizations and cultures function from the inside out – and will empower you to help them work, learn, and live better.
- Plan and prepare effectively for coaching.
What will we cover
- About Spiral Dynamics – cyclical double-helix form envisioned by Dr. Clare W. Graves, the scholar whose elegant work forms the foundation of SD.
- The cores of values and ethics
- The Three Part to Value Level
- Clare Grave Value Level System and the transition
- Using Value Level system in leadership, coaching, consulting.
- Introduction to Corporate Value Alignment
Who should attend :
CEO, Directors, Stakeholders, Business Executives, HR Professional, Managers ,Business Consultant , Coach, Leaders of Government Institution, OD Specialist and Leaders in the organization.
# Adapted from SI Short Courses
Workshop Leader :
Issa Kumalasari is an accomplished professional coach, trainer and speaker who has trained and coached thousands of people worldwide. Throughout her international career, she has conducted training seminars, key note addresses and personal coaching for corporations, professional associations, universities and top executives.