ASME ( American Society of Mechanical Engineer) Design & Fabrication of Pressure Vessels (PASTI JALAN)
ASME ( American Society of Mechanical Engineer) Design & Fabrication of Pressure Vessels
Wisma MM UGM | July 4th – 7th 2011 | IDR 6.500.000 / participant
Based on the rules for pressure vessel design and construction, this course is a comprehensive introduction to the requirements of Section VIII, Division 1 including background, organization, design, materials, fabrication, inspection, testing and documentation of pressure vessels. It covers the more commonly applied subsections and paragraphs, and includes a practical discussion of individual problems and situations. Designed primarily for beginners, experienced vessel designers, who would like to update their knowledge of the Code, will also benefit from attending.
- Introduction to ASME Code and section VIII
- General Requirements
- Material Requirement
- General Design Requirement
- Design for Internal Pressure
- Design for Buckling
- Design of Flat Heads and Covers
- Design of Opening
- Fabrication Requirement
- NDE, Testing, Pressure Relief and Documentation Requirement
- Requirement for Vessels Fabricated by Welding
- Requirement for Carbon and Low Alloy Steel
- Requirement for High Alloy Steel
- Requirement for Heat Treated Material
- Code Appendices
- Example Problem
Presentation, Discussion, Simulation, Case Study, and Evaluation.
Who Should Attend
- Those involved with the purchase, design, fabrication, or inspection of pressure vessels.
- Some technical background will be helpful
Ir. Subarmono MT, PE ( Expert in Mechanical Material )
Duration: 4 days training
July 4th – 7th 2011
Wisma MM UGM Jl. Colombo No.1 Yogyakarta
- Course fee: IDR 6.500.000 / participant (non residential)
- Special rate: IDR 6.000.000/ participant (non residential) for min. 3 participants from same company.