BASIC AND ADVANCE INSTRUMENT LOGIC
Hotel UNY Yogyakarta | Senin – Rabu, 6 – 8 Mei 2013 | Rp. 7.000.000 per peserta
This training is designed to give basic and advanced knowledge in Instrumentation logic. First, it introduces digital world. After that, the training starts with basic principles of logic world. The sensors and actuators are also covered. Next, the training begins to give concepts, principles and operations of logic systems.
The advance functions of logic system is also discussed. Simple safety related logic systems is also presented. To gain overall instrumentation logic, electrical wiring, installation and maintenance are also presented.
- Introduction to Instrumentation Logic
- Digitalization Analog Signal
- Logic Gates
- Basic Logic Functions
- Number Systems
- Discrete Sensors and Actuators
- Relay Systems
- Logic Systems
- Binary Logic Diagram According to ISA
- Logic Control Systems
- Relay Ladder Logic
- Advanced Logic Functions
- Introduction of Logic for Simple Safety Control
- Instrumentation Engineers & Technicians
- Design and Process Engineers
- Operation, Piping, Mechanical and Plant Engineers
- Maintenance Technician and supervisors
- Service Engineers and supervisors
- Work over engineers and supervisors
- Asset Manager Team members
- Everybody who are responsible for selecting, purchasing, or repairing control valves.
Tugino, ST, MT
Pakar dan praktisi di bidang Electrical, Kepala Laboratorium Teknik Kontrol dan Instrumentasi STTNAS Yogyakarta. Aktif sebagai instruktur/trainer pada berbagai perusahaan swasta nasional dan BUMN.ta.
TIME AND VENUE
- Hotel UNY Yogyakarta
- Senin – Rabu, 6 – 8 Mei 2013
- 08.00 – 16.00 WIB
Biaya Rp. 7.000.000 per peserta (Non Residential)
Training Modules, Training Kit, Certificate, Exclusive Souvenir, Dinner & City Tour, Coffee Break & Lunch