BASIC HYDROGEN SULFIDE (H2S)
Yogyakarta | 20-23 November 2012 | Rp 5.500.000,- /participant
H2S training is required for anyone working in the oilfield or petrochemical industry. Hydrogen Sulfide training is required for all workers involved in oil exploration, production and refining. In order to work safely around hydrogen sulfide, you must be aware of its properties and characteristics. This H2S Training program teaches how to recognize when Hydrogen Sulfide is present in the work area and take necessary precautions to work with Hydrogen Sulfide safely. This H2S training helps fulfill the training requirements of API Recommended Practice 49, ANSI Z390.1 and other regulatory standards. This employee safety training program uses comprehensive online exams assure mastery of all safety concepts in this H2S training course. Improve your H2S knowledge with this online safety training course.
- Recognize Hydrogen Sulfide.
- Refer to Hydrogen Sulfide properties and characteristics for safe use.
- Work safely with Hydrogen Sulfide.
- Have a contingency plan in place when working with Hydrogen Sulfide.
- Use engineering controls when working with Hydrogen Sulfide.
- Use the proper Personal Protective Equipment when working with H2S.
- Detect Hydrogen Sulfide in the air.
- Follow safe work practices when working with Hydrogen Sulfide.
- Follow an emergency plan.
- What is Hydrogen Sulfide?
- Scientific names
- Common names
- Properties and Characteristics
- Parts per million
- Exposure limits
- Working Safety with Hydrogen Sulfide
- Six action steps
- Contingency Plans
- Essential and non-essential workers
- Engineering Controls
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Self-contained breathing apparatus
- Escape unit
- 30 minute work/rescue unit
- Three types of gas detection equipment
- Safe Work Practices
- Buddy system
- Emergency Response
- Emergency plan
This course is designed for personnel who are involved with process operations where Hydrogen Sulfide may be encountered.
- Purnawan, ST,. M.Eng
- (CV Attached)
- Diskusi & Studi Kasus
- Kunjungan Lapangan
- Ujian Akhir
Waktu dan tempat:
- 20-23 November 2012
- 08.00– 16.00 WIB
- Rp 5.000.000,- /participant (non residensial)*
- Special Rate: Rp 4.500.000,- (non residensial – min 5 participants from the same company)
- Module / Handout
- Training Kit
- Coffe Break & Lunch