BASIC PRODUCTION ENGINEERING
The Jayakarta Suite Hotel & Spa, Bandung | January 26-29, 2010 | USD 770,-/ person
After completing this course you will be expected to:
- Understand the basic principles of optimization calculation of production oil wells, gas and geothermal reservoirs, the development of the implementation of production optimization is to improve the performance of well and field production.
- Conduct simple diagnosis and understand production optimization solutions with nodal analysis.
- Create a simple analysis of the oil gas and geothermal well data, forecasting and its planning development.
- Make a quantitative simple calculations from all data acquisition data tubing, flowline, choke, perforated, gravel‐packs, sub‐surface safety valve in wells, plan the development with taking into account the ability of each well.
- Use knowledge of optimization for the applications of artificial lift with gas‐lift, submersible‐pump, sucker rod pump and hydraulic pump.
Who Will Be Attending?
This comprehensive training is suitable for:
- Senior Operator
- Non Engineer
- Production System Analysis
- Nodal System Analysis Model
- Nodal System Analysis Application
- Reservoir Performance
- Equations and Inflow Performance Relationship
- Real‐Time Performance of Oil Wells
- Performnace Prediction of Oil Wells
- Real‐Time Performance of Gas Wells
- Performnace Prediction of Gas Wells
- Effect of Water Production
- Pressure Drop of Fluid Flow in Pipes
- General Equations and Concepts
- Fluid Properties : Density,Compressibility Factor etc.
- Well‐Flow Correlations
- Pipeline Flow Correlations
- Chokes and Valves Pressure Drop
- Effect of Velocity
- Total System Analysis
- Tubing Design
- Flowline Size
- Effect of Stimulation
- Chokes and Valves
- Effect of Completion
- Artificial Lift Method
- Gas Lift
- Submersible Pump
- Succker Rod Pump
- Hydraulic Pump
- Nodal Analysis in Specific Field Application
- Pressure Drop Calculation in Steam Line
- Pressure Calculation in Injection Wells
- Pressure Calculation in Production Wells
- Total Analysis Approach
Dr. Ir. Sudjati Rachmat, DEA was graduated from Petroleum Engineering Department of ITB in 1979 and hold Doctorate Degree with honored in 1987 from Ecole Centrale de Lyon I, France. The topic of his thesis is Modelisation Numerique dʹEcoulements Polyphasiques en Milieux Poreux. Application au Cas de Calcul des Champs de Pressions et de Saturations dans un Gisement de Petrole.
For the time being, he became a lecturer in Petroleum Engineering Department of ITB. His subjects are Analysis and Numerical Method, Engineering Mathematics, Computer Simulation, Fluid Mechanic, Artificial Intelligence for Petroleum Engineering.
He also gave many courses to the community, such as: basic reservoir engineering and reservoir simulation, basic production engineering, down hole well testing, statistic and numerical method for petroleum engineering, basic log interpretation, etc. He is a member of some profession organization such as: IATMI, SPE/EIME, IMA, HAIAI, FPSUSA, INAGA, and IGA.
- Integrated Quality Training Material (HARDCOPY AND SOFTCOPY) & Quality Training Kits will be delivered on registration, additional papers & handouts assignment by Our Partner.
- Note‐taking by participants is encouraged. However, to ensure free and open discussions, no formal records will be kept.
CERTIFICATE OF APPRECIATION
All attendees will receive a Certificate of Appreciation attesting to their participation in the Training. This certificate will be providing in exchange for a completed Training Questionnaire.
The Jayakarta Suite Hotel & Spa, Bandung
Casual Clothing is recommended. The Training atmosphere is informal
TUITION FEE & REGISTRATION DEADLINE:
Registration Deadline: January 18, 2010
UUSD 770,-/ person
Fee includes the following:
- Four‐day registration fee for all Training sessions;
- Lunch per day
- Daily coffee/tea breaks
- Integrated Quality Training Materials (SOFTCOPY AND HARDCOPY)
- Quality Training Kits,
- Convenient Training Facilites,
- Certifícate of Compleción
- Registration Form MUST be return in advance for attending the Training
- Full fixed fee is charged regardless of the length of time that registrant attends the Training
- Attendees are expected to attend all Training sessions and are not permitted to attend on a partial basis.
CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY
- Cancellation received after the registration deadline, October 27, 2009 entitles the registrant to received 25% refund.
- Cancellation on the date will be recharged 100% from the fee No refund will be issued, if a registrant fails to show up at the Training on‐site.
For additional course dates, locations, and registration please contact us with fill in the form below: