BASIC RIGGING AND SLINGING (NON SERTIFICATION)
Hotel UNY Jl Colombo Yogyakarta | 13-15 Sept 2011 | 08.00 – 16.00 WIB | Rp. 6.500.000 per peserta
Correct procedures when using lifting equipment is vital to ensure safety of operators and the public. This short course is designed to familiarize personnel with various types of rigging and slinging equipment and legislation respecting their use.
At the end of the course the participants will have working knowledge of identification of lifting appliances, Safe Working Load, breaking strengths of wire ropes, lifting procedures, inspection of lifting appliances, colour coding, maintenance and crane signalling.
- Legislation regarding lifting equipment
- Equipment use and limitations
- Slinging principles
- Lifting plan overview
- How to haul various shaped objects.
- Centre of gravity.
- Guide ropes and control.
- Anchors and anchor points.
- Equipment Limits – basic inspections and care.
- Full Payment in advance
Riggers, Scaffolders, Site Supervisors, Safety Supervisors and Crane Operators, Field Supervisors, Deck Foremen, Fitters, Mechanics, Welders, Electricians, Deckhands, Engineers and everybody who is directly involved in lifting operations.
Depnakertrans RI’s Expert
Time & Venue
- Tanggal :13-15 Sept 2011 (3 days training)
- Pukul : 08.00 – 16.00 WIB
- Tempat : Hotel UNY Jl Colombo Yogyakarta
- Rp. 6.500.000 per peserta (Non Residensial)
- minimal pendaftaran untuk 3 peserta.
- Pembayaran dapat dilakukan pada saat pelatihan
Meeting room, Module / Handout, Training Kit, Souvenir & Certificate