BEHAVIORAL INTERVIEWING TECHNIQUES
Graha Mustika Ratu, Jakarta | 28 April 2014 | 09.00 – 17.00 WIB | RP. 1.600.000 – PASTI JALAN
Graha Mustika Ratu, Jakarta | 19 Agustus 2014 | 09.00 – 17.00 WIB | RP. 1.600.000,-
More than 90% of companies conduct interview as part of their recruitment process. Interviews generally use some of techniques which are basically used to determine the behavior and performance of candidates in the past and predict the ability of candidates to the position to beoccupied. Among several interviewing techniques during the recruitment process, the behavioral interviews have several advantages, and currently play an important role of human resource practitioners. The behavioral interviewing technique is very effective, yet simple detect more accurate the competencies to fit their position. Through this type of interview, experience, behavior, knowledge, skills and abilities of candidates, can be comprehensively explored.
- Recognize the basic format of interview: unstructured, structured, mixed, stress, and behavioral.
- Establish an effective job design as a basis for designing an effective behavioral interviewing techniques.
- Recognizes three types of skills that can be detected through the Behavioral Intereview: Content Skills, Functional or Transferable Skills, Adaptive or Self-Management Skills.
- Designing the interview using behavioral interview methods which is in-line with the job design of a particular function.
- Prepare and examine the types of behavioral questions: theoretical questions, leading questions, behavioral questions
- Observe during interview process through verbal and non verbal signs.
- Process and stages of selection.
lecturer, case disscusion, quiz/role play.
Pembicara / Fasilitator
Dra. Psi. Ani Wijaya, MM.
09.00 – 17.00 WIB
Graha Mustika Ratu Lt 6
Jln. Gatot Subroto Kav.74-75
include: handout materi, sertifikat, coffee break, 1x lunch
Diskon 10% untuk pendaftaran seminggu sebelum training ATAU Buy 2 get 1 free (cukup membayar Rp3.000.000 untuk pendaftaran 3 orang dari satu perusahaan untuk 1 program yang sama).