Jakarta | 2010
I. Background / Objectives
This sixteen hour, 2 days training program provides an overview of business process analysis projects, preparation of project participants for change, and facilitation skills to manage even the most challenging teams. It also provides the “how to’s” for documenting and improving business processes, managing projects from beginning to end, preparing project deliverables so that they are understandable and useful, and completing projects by implementing the improvements.
II. Other Benefits
- Understand the role of an Analyst on a business process analysis project
- Facilitate a business process documentation and improvement session
- Prepare groups for change
- Manage the change process
- Document an existing process in both textual and visual formats
- Lead a team through a business process improvement session using various tools
- Plan a project from beginning to end
- Manage a business analysis project
- Implement the new processes developed during a business process analysis project.
III. Who Should Attend
- Managers from any functions
- Anybody who wants to learn how to lead improvement/efficiency projects.
IV. Training Agenda
- Introduction / Background
Expectation of participants.
- Why do we need business improvement
- Steps in Business Improvement
- Analysis of Current
- Develop Objectives
- Develop objectives based on SMART Criteria
- Tools used.
- Determine the Root Causes
Determine possible causes
Determine root causes
- Determine the Solutions
Determine possible solution
Determine the solution(s)
- Implement Solutions
Determine action plan
Implement action plan
- valuate Results and Measure Progress
- Determine the Next Improvement Project
- Closing (Summary and Conclusion).
Schedule : x
Venue : x