BUSINESS NEGOTIATION SKILLS
Yogyakarta | 26 – 28 Agustus 2015 | IDR 6.000.000 per peserta
Bali | 26 – 28 Agustus 2015 | IDR 8.000.000 per peserta
Bandung | 26 – 28 Agustus 2015 | IDR 6.500.000 per peserta
Yogyakarta | 02 – 04 September 2015 | IDR 6.000.000 per peserta
Bali | 02 – 04 September 2015 | IDR 8.000.000 per peserta
Bandung | 02 – 04 September 2015 | IDR 6.500.000 per peserta
Negotiation is a key work and life skill. Negotiation takes place with outside companies and customers, as well as internally within departments or project teams. Getting better results in terms of timelines, price or quality, all contribute to bottom line profitability.
Participants will be able to:
- Plan effectively, getting the best results and anticipate the other sides position.
- Open a negotiation effectively to “kick start” the negotiation positively and set the right tone from the start.
- Understand your own requirements effectively and those of the other party to assess where the best deals can be done.
- Receive and respond to proposals, until an acceptable solution to both parties has been found.
- Handle attempts to win unwarranted concessions and how to keep the negotiation going when a deadlock is possible.
- Close a negotiation effectively when a deal is possible.
TRAINING OUTLINES BUSINESS NEGOTIATION SKILLS
- Assessing the background and what you can trade with.
- Establishing your BATNA, or plan B and what your settlement ranges are.
- Opening a negotiation using framing and the disclosure technique.
- Questioning techniques to understand needs and summarising.
- Using the symmetry proposal to maintain a value position.
- Packaging and repackaging proposals to move a negotiation along.
- Handling attempts to win unwarranted concessions.
- Knowing how to break stalemates should they arise.
- Closing a negotiation effectively when a deal is possible.
Patisina, ST., MT
Lecturing, workshop, interactive discussion, sharing and case study.
TIME & VENUE
- 26-28 Agustus 2015
- 2-4 September 2015
- 9-11 September 2015
- 28-30 September 2015
- 12-14 Oktober 2015
- 20-22 Oktober 2015
- 26-28 Oktober 2015
- 11-13 November 2015
- 16-18 November 2015
- 25-27 November 2015
- 21-23 Desember 2015
- Hotel Ibis Styles Dagen – Yogyakarta
- IDR 6.000.000 per participant (Non-Residential)
- Minimal participants : 2 persons (Yogyakarta)
- Yogyakarta : Ibis Styles Dagen, Ibis Malioboro, Horison Ultima-Riss, Harper Mangkubumi, 101 Hotel | Kuota Min. Peserta: 2 orang
- Bali : Ibis Styles Kuta, Ibis Dewi Sri, Ibis Bali Kuta, Ibis Circle Kuta, Harris Hotel | IDR. 8.000.000 Per Peserta (Non-Residential) | Kuota Min. Peserta: 5 orang
- Bandung : De Batara, Amaris, Golden Flower Hotel | IDR. 6.500.000 Per Peserta (Non-Residential) | Kuota Min. Peserta: 5 orang
- Training Modul,
- Exclusive Backpack,
- Sertifikat Training,
- Exclusive Polo shirt atau jaket,
- Flashdisk berisi materi training,
- 2x coffee break dan makan siang,
- Picking-up service dari Bandara ke hotel/training venue (Minimal 2 orang peserta dari perusahaan yang sama).