CALCULATING PROJECT OWNERS ESTIMATE (OE/HPS) WITH MICROSOFT PROJECT APPLICATION
Jogjakarta | March 20-22, 2012 | IDR 7.250.000,-/ Person
Project defined as an activity takes place in a temporary period of time, with limited resources and intended to carry out determined tasks. The success of a project depends on the extent to which the project can meet the project success criteria. Criteria include: benefits of the project, project quality, length of time and cost incurred.
Owner Estimate (OE) or Self-Estimated Price (HPS) is the estimated price of goods/ services analyzed professionally and validated by authority executives. Owner Estimate (OE) works as reference to evaluate bid price of goods and services which goals to get reasonable bid price, accountable and can be carried out by partners in accordance with the condition of contract. Thus, framing of Project Owners Estimate is the success key of Project Management of a company. This workshop will be guided by some speakers who have many experiences in field of project and purchasing management and a depth broad of accounting and statistical knowledge. Each seminar participant will be given the software to calculate Owner Estimate. Discussed substances will be very useful for the calculation of OE project and OE procurement of goods or services.
SASARAN BELAJAR :
Setelah menyelesaikan kursus ini diharapkan peserta dapat :
- Memahami prinsip-prinsip dasar dan berbagai perhitungan sederhana untuk pelaksanaan pemboran sumur-sumur minyak, gas dan reservoir panas bumi, pengembangan pelaksanaan perhitungan ini untuk meningkatkan kinerja pemboran sumur-sumur di lapangan.
- Melakukan diagnosis sederhana dan memengerti penyelesaian dan membuat suatu sumur minyak, gas atau panas bumi.
- Membuat analisis sederhana terhadap data eksplorasi sumuran minyak, gas dan panas bumi , kemudian mampu melakukan perancangan global pemboran kinerja dan merencanakan pengembangannya.
- Melakukan perhitungan-perhitungan kuantitatip sederhana untuk perencanaan lumpur pemboran, semen, hidrolika, well control.
- Mempergunakan pengetahuan dalam perancangan pemboran tegak, untuk keperluan perancangan pemboran sumur miring, sumur horizontal baik dengan teknologi overbalance maupun underbalance.
- Pengetahuan tentang Peraturan Perundangan dalam K3L
- K3L dalam Operasi Pemboran
Who Should Attend?
- Project Managers and Staff
- Project Cost Control Managers and Staff
- Budget Analyst Person
- Finance Managers and Staff.
- Project Finance Officers and Staff.
- Risk Management Unit Managers and Staff
- Operation Managers and Staff.
- Logistics and Supply Chain Managers and Staff.
- Procurement Managers and Staff.
- Business Development Managers and Staff
- Person who involve in cost control activities.
1. Project Management Concept
- Project management characteristics
- Project stakeholder.
- Project management and organization planning project.
- Project success criteria.
- Project Triple Constraints.
- Role of Human Resources
2. Project Planning and Network Planning.
- Project definition.
- Schedule arrangement
- Network Planning
- Critical Path Method (CPM)
- Program Evaluation and Review Techniques (PERT)
- Translate network planning to bar chart
3. Crash Program Technique.
- Crash Program criteria
- Technique dan optimation of crash program by linear programming
- Crash Program Expense Analysis.
4. Project Expense Structure as OE Base Calculation.
- Direct material.
- Direct labour.
5. Owners Estimate (OE) Material Calculation.
- The past contract price
- Market price.
- The price came from supplier proposal
- The price came from production cost estimation
- Target Pricing.
- Alternatives on determining Owners Estimate material.
6. Technique of Compiling Project Budget of Activity-Based Budgeting (ABB) Concept
- Introduce ABB (Activity-Based Budgeting) concept
- Project is a herd of activities
- Estimation Technique of Activity Expenses
- Application of Activity-Based Budgeting Concept on project budget arrangement
- Project Cash Budget Arrangement Technique.
7. OE Calculation and Material Planning with MRP (Material Requirement Planning).
- Network planning as basic procurement schedule.
- The determination of Bill of Materials from every activity in Network Planning
- Inventory stock on hand and receipt of materials scheduled.
- Identify each type of lead-time material.
- MRP implementation stage of project materials planning
- Calculation used Owners Estimate material
- Practice of MRP Project calculation
8. Discounted Cash-flow Analysis.
- Time value of money.
- Cash-flow analysis.
- Net Present Value (NPV).
9. Application of Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) Concept on Equipment Selection.
- Difference of Cost and Price.
- Select Equipment by Net Present Value (NPV) concept
10. Project Schedule Evaluation Technique
- Comparing scheduled plan with current schedule.
- Schedule deviation analysis
- Diagram Cause and Effect Analysis by Ishikawa technique
- Recommended actions
11. Project Budget Evaluation Technique
- Compare the budget cost of each project activity with actual costs.
- Analysis variance cost
- Cause and effect analysis on the cost of the project
12. Control Project
- Basic and purpose of control project
- S Curve
- Time and cost control
- Contractor control
- Quality control
13. Case Study and Practice Using Microsoft Project.
Ir Asep Saefulbachri , MBA,MM
An engineer graduated from Industrial Technique, Bandung Institute of Technology (ITB) and continued his study in Master in Business Administration. He also widened his knowledge through several trainings abroad. His got his experience in material management, warehousing and transportation management, and management of information system during 15 years working in Direktorat Logistik in Head Office of PT. Telkom. He also is being a lecturer in post-graduate program, majoring logistics management in Pasundan University, Bandung and also in several well-known universities in Bandung, STT Telkom majoring Industrial Technique. He also becomes a lecturer in the Magister management program in Sekolah Tinggi Manajemen Bandung (STMB Telkom).
He got the experience to deliver In-company Trainings and/or seminars in a few management institutions in Bandung, Jakarta, Syrabaya and Kuala Lumpur, specializing in logistics management and supply chain. Up until now, he also still active as a logistics trainer in some companies, such as Pertamina, Petrochina, PT. badak, PT. Inco Soroako, Telkom, Telkomsel, etc.
Ir Bram Andryanto,MT
The trainers are practitioners and academics who experienced more than 15 years train project management and procurement management in the form of seminars and public in-house training at many big companies in Indonesia, such as Telkom, Inco at Sorowako, Bank Indonesia, Arutmin, Chevron, Telkomsel, Vico , CNNOC, BP Migas, etc. The team also worked as consultant project management and logistics management of Telkom, PT INTI, Aria West International, etc.
Certificate of Appreciation
All attendees will receive a certificate of appreciation attesting to their participant in the training. This certificate will be providing in exchange for a completed training questionnaire.
Documentation & Dress Code
- Quality training material kits will be on registration, additional papers, & handouts assignment by Our Partner.
- Note-taking by participants is encourage. However, to ensure free and open discussions, no formal records will be kept.
- Casual clothing is recommended. The training atmosphere is informal.
- Quality training material (hardcopy and softcopy)
- Quality training kits included calculator, T-shirt or jacket, cap, ect.
- Convenient training facilities with four star quality
- Morning and afternoon coffee breaks and lunch for along the training
- Certificate of Completion
- Exclusive flash disk.
Tuition Fee & Registration Deadline
IDR 7.250.000,-/ Person, Registration deadline a weeks before training held.
This training will be conducted if we receive registration letter from 3 (three) participants (Minimum)