Certification of Slinging and Lifting Awareness
Santika Hotel, Bogor | Jun 1-3, 2010 | Rp. 6.750.000,-
The aim of this course is to ensure that delegates are aware of their legal duties with regard to slinging and lifting operations, and provide them with practical knowledge to carry out basic lifting operations safely.
At the end of this course delegates should be able to:
- Outline the legal requirements as they relate to lifting equipment
- State the uses and limitations of lifting accessories
- Outline safe slinging techniques
- Identify faults on lifting accessories during pre-use checks
- Use correct hand signals during lifting operations
- Demonstrate correct attachment of lifting accessories to a load
- Lifting Operations and Lifting Equipment Regs 1998
- The role of risk assessment
2. Lifting Accessories
- Use, limitation and basic inspection
- Syndicate Exercise: Pre-use inspections
3. Lifting Operations Accidents
- Case studies
- Attachment of lifting accessories to various loads
4. Practical Exercise
- Use of crane
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Operator, Engineer
- All employee needs to start performing competent inspections of all types of rigging immediately upon completion of the program
Mr. Franklin Ngirpun
Mr. Franklin Ngirpun is practitioner who has many experiences in construction, Safety Procedure, Safety Audit and inspection, H2S Direction, Environmental Plans. Usage of Gas Detection - monitors, Sea Survival, First Aid, Hydrogen Sulphide, H2S, Scaffolding, Rigging/Slinging, Offshore Pedestal Crane, Safety operations/assessment. he has International Assessor Award, UK International Teaching and Skill Training, UK, and many others.
As a Senior Safety Advisor, he actives as instructor in Fire Fighting, breathing Apparatus. Scaffoldings, Rigging/ Slinging, Offshore Pedestal Crane and many others.
Jun 1-3, 2010
Santika Hotel, Bogor
Rp. 6.750.000,- per participant, excluding accommodation & tax.