CHEMICAL ENGINEERING FUNDAMENTAL FOR NON ENGINEER
Hotel berbintang, Yogyakarta | 16 – 18 Juli 2013 | Rp. 7.000.000,-
Hotel berbintang, Yogyakarta | 16 – 18 Oktober 2013 | Rp. 7.000.000,-
This covers the fundamental concepts of chemical engineering and provides a solid working knowledge associated with it. It’s also will enable a non-chemical engineer to confidently communication to and work effectively with chemical engineers and process equipment. This course provides knowledge in the chemical engineering fundamentals and the ability to apply this knowledge to specify, design, operate, maintain and troubleshoot chemical processes.
- Familiarize yourself with the chemical, physical principles, and design equations that form the basis for the design of equipment at your site.
- Learn the terminology used at your facility.
- Understand the functions of key unit operations within your facility’s processes.
- Overview of Chemical Engineering Techniques; Chemical Engineering Equipment; Stoichiometry; Gas Laws; Process Flow Sheets
- Flow of Fluids, Liquids, and Gases Hydraulic Fundamentals; Friction, Pressure Drop, Pumps and Flow Measurements. Gases and Compressible Flow; Variables affecting Pumping and Piping System Designs
- Heat Transfer Introduction; Heat Exchanger Selection and Design
- Evaporation, Crystallization, and Drying Fundamentals; Equipment Selection and Design
- Distillation Fundamentals; Towers and Internals Selection and Design
- Humidification, Dehumidification, Cooling Tower Fundamentals
- Tanks and Pressure Vessels: Agitators and Tank Internals; Heads and Jackets; Pressure Vessel Wall Thickness Fundamentals
- Basics of Process Control and Instrumentation
This course is recommended for individuals with no technical background and up to 3 years’ experience in a plant or working with chemical engineers
Thorikul Huda,S.Si M.Sc
He is an experienced innovation and chemical engineering consultant with 15 years of industrial experience. Following his chemical engineering education from University Kebangsaan Malaysia. He has Quality manager for Indonesian Islamic University. He is an experienced teacher and trainer, providing technology training for a number of major organizations. He also teaches Inventive Problem Solving (TRIZ) for the AIChE/ASME.
WAKTU & TEMPAT
- Tanggal : 16 – 18 April, 16 – 18 Juli, 16 – 18 Oktober 2013
- Waktu : 08.00 – 16.00 WIB
- Tempat : Hotel berbintang di Yogya ( Grand Aston/Ibis/ Phoenix/ MM UGM )
Presentation, Discussion, Case Study, Evaluation Pre test & Pos Test
- Training Module
- Training CD contains training material
- Stationeries: NoteBook and Ballpoint
- Jacket or waistcoat or T-Shirt
- Bag or backpackers
- Training Photo
- Training room with full AC facilities and multimedia
- Once lunch and twice coffeebreak every day of training
- Qualified instructor
- Transportation for participants from hotel of participants to/from hotel of training
Biaya kursus: Rp. 7.000.000,- per peserta (Non Residential)
Rp. 6.500.000,- per peserta ( Pendaftaran 3 peserta dari 1 perusahaan)’