CHOKE AND CONTROL VALVE – Yogyakarta
Hotel Safir Yogyakarta | 11 – 13 October 2011 | IDR 7.300.000 per participant – non residential
Hotel Safir Yogyakarta | 15 – 17 November 2011 | IDR 7.300.000 per participant – non residential
This course is developed for engineers and technicians who need to have a practical knowledge of selection, installation of choke and control valves. It is for those primarily involved in achieving effective results in industrial processes. This would involve the design, specification and implementation of control and measurement equipment. The workshop focuses on practical applications, with special attention to installation considerations and application limitations when selecting or installing different control valves.
- Basic physical properties
- Fundamental of measurement
- Fundamentals of flow characteristics
- Control valves
- Realistic Control valve
- Pressure drop
- Flow equations
- Fundamental valve sizing
- Sizing for liquid
- Sizing for gas
- Control valve selection
Dr. I Made Miasa, ST M.Sc.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Instrumentation Engineers & Technicians
- Design and Process Engineers
- Operation, Piping, Mechanical and Plant Engineers
- Maintenance Technician and supervisors
- Service Engineers and supervisors
- Work over engineers and supervisors
- Asset Manager Team members
- Everybody who are responsible for selecting, purchasing, or repairing control valves.
Hotel Safir Yogyakarta
- IDR 7.300.000 per participant – non residential
- IDR 7.000.000 per participant – non residential (for at least 3 participants from the same company)
- Training module (hard & cd softcopy)
- Training kit (tas seminar atau backpack)
- 2x coffee break, 1x lunch
- Training Photo
- Picking-up service dari Bandara/Stasiun KA ke hotel (min. 2 orang peserta dari perusahaan yang sama)