Coaching & Counseling Skills for Team Leaders, Supervisors and Managers
Bogor | April 26-27, 2012 | Rp. 6.900.000,-/participant
This training is for anyone who want to influence, direct, teach, or motivate others either formally or informally as a team leader, a manager, or a supervisor. Coaching and counseling skills are skills that can be learned through practice, persistence, and patience. If you have a genuine desire to develop and support others and the self-discipline to practice the specific strategies, you can become proficient in these areas.
The rewards from improving you coaching and counseling skills are many. You can use these skills to create optimal working conditions including proper orientation and training for employees, establishing clear standards and responsibilities, providing appropriate guidance and support during times of transition, and insuring increased motivation and productivity through effective feedback.
- Introduction to Coaching & Counseling for Maximum Performance
- When to Coach or Counsel
- Giving and Receiving Feedback
- Plan and Conduct Coaching & Counseling Sessions for Performance improvement
- Difficult Coaching & Counseling Situations
- Personal Action Plan
Irfan Riza, SE, Msi, MA.
- Philosophy of Doctor in Human Resources Management (Candidate)
Postgraduate Program, State University of Jakarta (2010-2013)
- Master of Arts in Conflict Transformation & Sustainable Development
SIT Graduate Institute, Brattleboro, VT, USA (2007-2010)
Awards: International Fellowship Program (IFP) Ford Foundation
- Master of Science in Management Studies
Major in Human Resources Management & Organization Graduate Program-Economics Faculty, Gadjah Mada University Yogyakarta (2001-2003)
- Bachelor of Management Studies
Economics Faculty, Gadjah Mada University Yogyakarta (1991-1996)
- Lecturer/Instructor in Performance Management and Strategic HRM at STIE Mitra Jogyakarta, Indonesia, Graduate (MM) Program (2004-2007)
- Lecturer/Instructor in Conflic Management & Negotiation and Business Analysis at Universitas Patria Artha Makassar Indonesia, Graduate (MM) Program (2010-Now)
- Senior Advisor in Program Development & Local Government Affairs, Member of National Legislatives of Democratic Party from DAPIL 7 Jawa Timur (Ngawi, Magetan, Ponorogo, Pacitan, Trenggalek) (2010-2011)
- Leadership Program in Non-Profit & NGOs at Levinson Institute of SUNY New York, 2009
- Campaign Management & Political Leadership Program at Levinson Institute of SUNY New York, 2009
- Senior Trainer/Consultant in Human Capital, Organizational Development & Change, ISO 26000 on Social Responsibility, CSR & Community Development Program at Transformasi Indonesia & Indonesia Channel, (2011-Now)
- Certified Mediator from School of International Training, Vermont, USA on Public Conflict Management & Peacebuilding Program
- Associate Senior Trainer pada SAI Global Indonesia, Pinasthika Institute, Pusdiklat BPK Pusat Jakarta, Pusdiklat Migas Pusat Cepu, LKPP Otonomi Daerah, Edutama Training, Gama Spectra Mandiri, BXCellent Cons, RR Cons, Conversindo Cons, etc.
schedule, tuition & facilities :
- Language : Bahasa Indonesia
- Text & Handouts : English & Bahasa Indonesia
- Venue : Bogor
- Date : April 26-27, 2012
- Duration : 2 days
- Rp. 6.900.000,-/participant
- Rp. 6.500.000,-/participant if register 5 or more participants from 1 Company
Two-day registration fee for all Training sessions; Quality Training Material (Hardcopy and Softcopy); Quality Training Kits (Casio Calculator, T-Shirt, etc); Convenient Training Facilities at Four Star Hotel; Refreshment and luncheons, Certificate of Completion, Dinner with entertainment at the cozy restaurant
Registration Deadline: April 09, 2012
Fee includes the following:
- Registration Form MUST be return in advance for attending the Training
- Full fixed fee is charged regardless of the length of time that registrant attends the Training
- Attendees are expected to attend all Training sessions and are not permitted to attend on a partial basis.
- Cancellation received after the registration deadline, April 09, 2012 entitles the registrant to pay 25% from total payment
- Cancellation on the date will be recharged 100% from the fee
- No refund will be issued, if a registrant fails to show up at the Training on-site.