Communicating, Negotiating and Prioritizing: A Workshop for Administrative Professionals
Santika Hotel, Bandung | June 15-16, 2009| Rp. 3.400.000,-
Make an impact on the organization!
Learn to become an expert communicator, strong negotiator and a master task juggler. This course will help you develop the skills and mindset to become a self-starter who makes things happen.
HOW YOU WILL BENEFIT
- Learn to communicate assertively and negotiate effectively
- Establish the respect and confidence to stand in for your manager
- Explore ways to boost morale and increase productivity with enhanced communication skills
YOU WILL LEARN
- Planning as a critical approach to setting priorities
- Recognizing and building on your personal strengths
- Proven methods for handling multiple priorities
- Techniques to identify and develop your negotiation strengths
- Approaches to working with more than one manager
- Self-coaching and visualization techniques
- The power of assertive communication
- How to keep your focus on results
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Administrative and executive assistants, and other administrative professionals who need to achieve results when dealing with competing demands.
June 15-16, 2009
Santika Hotel, Bandung
Rp. 3.400.000,- per participant, excluding accomodation & tax.