Contract and Supplier Relations Management
Yogyakarta | 02-05 April 2012 | IDR 7,000,000.00 per participant
Yogyakarta | 03-06 September 2012 | IDR 7,000,000.00 per participant
Yogyakarta | 17-20 December 2012 | IDR 7,000,000.00 per participant
- Demonstrate and model assertive behavior for win-win outcomes
- Gain self-awareness of your attitudes, behavior patterns and habits
- Develop a positive, proactive response to difficult behaviors in others
- Exhibit confidence in your ability to address challenging situations
- Enhance your skill set using proven tools, tactics and techniques
- Generate the results you want when dealing with others
The aim of this course is to provide participants with:
- A clear understanding of main supplier relations management methods, taking account of legal, ethical, financial, and contractual issues.
- Essential contracting capabilities, including approval and contractual relationship management methods.
- Methods to manage risks, disputes and potential conflicts in the procurement and contracting processes.
- Effective contract performance and quality monitoring schemes.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This course is designed for all those who are actively involved in managing contracts in their office and regularly deal with suppliers and consultants. While this includes procurement staff, it would also be particularly relevant for finance and admin officers and programme and project staff who on a regular basis deal with the management, monitoring and evaluation of supplier/consultant performance.
By the end of the programme, participants will be able to:
- Describe the main types of contractual relationships that might be formed with suppliers and the appropriate use of each
- Develop successful commercial relationships with prospective suppliers
- Identify key stakeholders in a procurement exercise and be able to develop effective relationships with them
- Apply effective performance and quality monitoring methods
- Manage risks, disputes and potential conflicts during contracting and procurement
- Understand the importance of ethics and integrity in procurement and how to act in an ethical manner
- The principles of effective procurement and the procurement process
- Why we need to form relationships with suppliers in the general supply market
- Essential risk assessment and risk management methods
- How to benefit from our importance to suppliers
- What is a contract? Legal, business and relational issues
- Types of contractual and commercial relationships
- Engaging and relating to stakeholders during contracting and procurement
- The purpose and process of contract approval
- How to manage and communicate with bidders and suppliers after contract approval
- Performance and quality management
- Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- How to manage contractual reviews, disputes and potential conflicts
- What is integrity and ethics in contracting and procurement?
- Best practices when dealing with suppliers
Teguh Pudji Purwanto, Ir, MT
Patisina, ST, M.Eng.
They experienced in the field of contract and supplier relations management
- Case Study
TIME & VENUE
- 02-05 April 2012
- 03-06 September 2012
- 17-20 December 2012
- 4 days 08 am – 04 pm
IDR 7,000,000.00 per participant non residential
- Module / Handout
- Training Kit