Control Valve : Fundamental Principles, Sizing, Selection, Installation and Maintenance (PASTI JALAN)
Control Valve : Fundamental Principles, Sizing, Selection, Installation and Maintenance
Hotel Golden Flower Bandung | 27 – 30 December 2010| Rp 6.450.000/person
TRAINING MATERIAL OUTLINE
- Sliding Stem Valve Bodies
Discussion will cover the many different types of valves, ANSI pressure classes, ANSI leak classes, trim styles, packing, and gaskets.
- Actuators for Sliding Stem valves
Discussion will cover the operation of pneumatic spring and diaphragm and piston style actuators. Topic will cover bench set or spring adjustments, mounting on valves, and determination or fail modes.
- Actuator Bench Set
Discussion will cover appropriate bench set adjustment procedures on spring and diaphragm actuators as outlined in the appropriate instruction manuals.
- Special and Severe Service Valves
Discussion will cover valves that are designed for high pressure applications, and corrosion service. Topics will include seals, gaskets, trim changes, and general maintenance procedures. A discussion on Cavitation and Flashing will also be covered.
- Butterfly valves
Discussion will cover the butterfly and high performance eccentric disk valves. Topics will include seal replacements, operation, installation and flow directions.
- Ball Valves
Discussion will cover the ball style valves with topics including seal replacements, operation, installations and flow directions.
- Rotary Style Actuators
Discussion will include the operation of unique rotary pneumatic spring and diaphragm actuators. Travel
adjustments, spring compressions, and fail actions will be covered.
- P/P Positioners for sliding stem & rotary valves
Discussion will cover the mounting and calibration procedures for the positioners that are mounted and
calibrated on sliding stem and rotary valves.
- I/P Positioners for sliding stem & rotary valves
Discussion will cover the theory and operation of the I/P and how a current input signal is converted to a pneumatic output signal. Detailed calibration and maintenance procedures are outlined for I/P positioner.
- Actuator accessories
A discussion on the operation and function of transducers, and accessories (transducer, trip valve, limit witch, volume booster, etc)
- FIELDVUE Theory of operation
A discussion on the basic operation and function of Fieldvue systems
- Instrument Configuration and Calibration / Trouble shooting.
A discussion on the trouble shooting of control valves & accessories
- Sliding Stem & Rotary Valves Sizing
Explains theory of sizing. The discussion will include critical flow, sizing equation, steam sizing and the sizing procedure
- Sliding Stem & Rotary Actuators sizing
A problem solving session covering the selection, sizing, and bench set of sliding stem actuators
Dr.Ir. Edi Leksono, M.Eng. and team or Ir. Mario Hendracia and Ir. Ade Sutisna
DR. Ir. Edi Leksono, M.Eng. is alumnus from Physics Engineering Bandung Institute of Technology, ITB (Bachelor), Control Engineering Tokyo Institute of Technology Japan(Master), and Electrical engineering Keio University Japan. Now Dr. Edi Leksono is a senior professor at Engineering Physics ITB. He have been interacting with industry for more than 25 years for training, consultancy and project implementation in field of SCADA, PLC, DCS, Instrumentation and Process Control and also energy saving. He have taught most of companies in Indonesia for many topics related to his competencies and he has implemented real project in field for many companies in Indonesia. In his expertise in ITB, he have dedicated much scientific work, such as writing or translating text book, being researcher and publish to journal and being speaker in national and international conference.
Hotel Golden Flower Bandung
27 – 30 December 2010
- Rp 6.450.000/person (full fare) or
- Rp 6.250.000/person (early bird, payment before 20 December 2010) or
- Rp 6.000.000/person (if there are 3 persons or more from the same company)
FACILITIES FOR PARTICIPANTS
- Training Module
- Training CD contains training material
- For practice session : All softwares related to this training is supplied and installed to participants’ laptop/notebook
- Stationeries: NoteBook and Ballpoint
- Jacket or waistcoat or T-Shirt
- Bag or backpackers
- Training Photo
- Training room with full AC facilities and multimedia
- Once lunch and twice coffeebreak every day of training
- Qualified and experienced instructor
- Transportation for participants from hotel of participants to/from hotel of training (if minimal number of participants from one company is 4 persons)
RECOMMENDATION FOR PARTICIPANTS
- For practice session: each participant is recommended to bring notebook/laptop for softwares installation and practice session