PROJECT COST AND SCHEDULE CONTROL
Pusdiklat Bulog Lt 4, Jakarta | 29 – 30 November 2012 | Rp. 3.750.000,- / peserta
Pusdiklat Bulog Lt 4, Jakarta | 28 – 29 Januari 2013 | Rp. 3.750.000,- / peserta
Pusdiklat Bulog Lt 4, Jakarta | 25 – 26 Februari 2013 | Rp. 3.750.000,- / peserta
Pusdiklat Bulog Lt 4, Jakarta | 14 – 15 Maret 2013 | Rp. 3.750.000,- / peserta
Pusdiklat Bulog Lt 4, Jakarta | 25 – 26 April 2013 | Rp. 3.750.000,- / peserta
Project Cost & Schedule Control
Only a profitable organization can remain “on the scene”, and manage succesful project compeltion.
A company can only re-invest the anticipated profit margins if it employs a PROJECT CONTROL system that provides employees a framework to effectively control key milestones and expenditures on contracted work.
The key secret: ‘CONTROL’ is a PRO-ACTIVE activity. It requires that an influence be exercised that positively affects the outcome. This means that the person seeking to control a project must take ACTION based on a well-defined plan, as opposed to REACTING to events after they have happed.
Control is not about fixing problems as much as about preventing problems and causing desired outcomes.
This two-day course provides an insight into the project control environment for small, medium, to large projects either within a multiple or single project environment; presents the necessity of planning and how to establish the baseline plan for both cost and schedule; teaches fundamentals of cost and schedule monitoring, and provides for project controls including status, progress, updates, variances, forecast, and measuring project performance.
Participants are expected to be able:
- To explain the project control cycle
- Prepare cost & schedule baseline
- Measure and analyze cost/schedule performance
- Manage influencing factors impacting final completion and cost of project
- Take preventive actions prior to incurrence of unnecessary costs
- Project Control Cycle and processes
- Procedures for establishment of cost & schedule baseline plan
- Monitoring, tracking of cost and schedule progress
- Change Control System
- Cost and schedule reporting and Analysis
- Schedule control Measures
- Cost Control Measures ( related to direct material cost – direct labor – indirect – subcontract – and overheads)
Training Leader :
Nuget F Gunawi
Facilitated by certified Project Management consultant who has over 20 years in project control in diverse project undetakings including overseas assignment with Aramco Saudi & AECOM program in North Africa. — Cases simulation uses both Cost Engineering techniques and Earned Value
Rp 3.750.000 /peserta