Developing Logistics Management Policies & Procedures
Develop, Benchmark and Improve Your Logistics Policies and Procedures
Bali | 28-31 July 2009 |USD 950,-
This course program is an intensive 4 days professional training program, using a high standard curriculum that offers step-by-step guidance on developing the practical & effective documents your company must have. This complete course, includes ready-to-use sample policies and procedures on the CD-Rom, will make the logistics process easier, and ensures that it gets to be done right.
WHo should attend?
Purchasing Personnel, Buyer, Procurement, Tender & Bid Committee, Contract & Materials planner, Warehousing, Auditor and any person who want to understand and enhance knowledge about logistics management
Ir. Asep Saefulbachri, MBA, MM
An engineer graduated from Industrial Technique, Bandung Institute of Technology (ITB) and continued his study in Master in Business Administration. He also widened his knowledge through several trainings abroad. His got his experience in material management, warehousing and transportation management, and management of information system during 15 years working in Direktorat Logistik in Head Office of PT. Telkom. He also is being a lecturer in post-graduate program, majoring logistics management in Pasundan University , Bandung and also in several well-known universities in Bandung , STT Telkom majoring Industrial Technique. He also becomes a lecturer in the Magister management program in Sekolah Tinggi Manajemen Bandung (STMB Telkom).
He got the experience to deliver In-company Trainings and/or seminars in a few management institutions in Bandung , Jakarta , Syrabaya and Kuala Lumpur , specializing in logistics management and supply chain. Up until now, he also still active as a logistics trainer in some companies, such as Pertamina, Petrochina, PT. badak, PT. Inco Soroako, Telkom, Telkomsel, etc.
Certificate of Appreciation
All attendees will receive a certificate of appreciation attesting to their participant in the training. This certificate will be providing in exchange for a completed training questionnaire.
- Quality training material kits will be on registration, additional papers, & handouts assignment by Our Partner.
- Note-taking by participants is encourage. However, to ensure free and open discussions, no formal records will be kept.
Casual clothing is recommended. The training atmosphere is informal.
- Quality training material (hardcopy and softcopy)
- Quality training kits included calculator, T-shirt or jacket, cap, ect.
- Interactive presentation with discussion
- Convenient training facilities with five star quality
- Lunch per day
- Morning and afternoon coffee / tea breaks for along the training
- Certificate of Completion
- Local drop and pick up for arrival and departure between airport to hotel.
- Half day city tour at the end of training session following by dinner with entertainment (optional)
- Exclusive flash disk.
Tuition Fee & Registration Deadline
- USD 950,-/ Person,
- discount 10 % if register three or more persons from one company.
- Discount 10 % if register before 28 June 2009
- Registration deadline a weeks before training held.
This training will be conducted if we receive registration letter from 3 (three) participants (Minimum)