Discover and Unleash Your Sales Potential
Jakarta | 23 – 24 November, 2009 | 09.00 – 16.30 | Rp 2.950.000,
See New Schedule and Update Content on: http://www.informasi-training.com/discover-and-unleash-your-sales-potential-2
We are a sales person whatever our occupation or position. Please do remember when we were a fresh graduate and interviewed by our prospective employer, we ‘sold’ our educational background, our rank or mark in school/university, our strengths, our experience to gain the job. When we wanted to get married, we ‘sold’ our capabilities, our wealth in order to get permission from parent-in-law. When we wanted to have loan and get approval from bank, we ‘sold’ our capabilities, character, profit, and business opportunities.
Even we are an accountant, or any other back office position, we need to sell ourselves to get promoted or higher income. We are a director; we still need to sell our company in order to get more loyalty customers or even investors.
Can you imagine if you are a sales person of campaign attributes and your neighborhood do not know your job? How many business opportunities may flow away only because you can not promote or sell yourselves?
Every sales person has to improve and upgrade himself with necessary knowledge, skills, and attitude in order to successfully accomplish his target.
They need to have capability to identify prospective customers, understand selling process (from looking for leads/referrals, preparing and doing presentation, closing the deal, after sales service, to following up and cross selling), to be aware of customers’ type and how to probe them (building rapport), communicate effectively (including answering the phone and handling complaints and objections), and negotiate confidently.
They also need to have positive attitude about selling, for example: attitude of not afraid to deal with failure, attitude of keep fighting, attitude of sharing, attitude of win-win solution, and so on.
This program offers solution to the matter. Firstly, this module is designed to develop positive state of mind about great sales person, work, and service culture. Participants will exercise the importance of change, attitude for business ownership, work etiquette, and service excellence.
Secondly, this module is also designed to develop participant’s knowledge and skills related to persuasion, negotiation, and selling such as how to communicate and conduct presentation effectively, how to build rapport confidently, how to find facts or analyze data, how to serve from heart, and how to discover and develop personal characteristics and SWOT (Strength, Weakness, Opportunity, and Threat).
After attending this program, participants will be better able to :
- have positive state of mind and attitude as a STAR Sales Person and as an employee (work etiquette)
- understand the basic and important principal of selling and service
- serve from heart
- build a rapport with customers successfully
- make a presentation and present it confidently
- identify and develop personal character and SWOT
- identify consumers type and how to deal with
- communicate and negotiate with costumers effectively
- achieve desired outcomes for the organization, team, and themselves
- develop necessary skills and self confidence to become a successful Sales Person.
PUTERA LENGKONG, S.T., M.B.A., CH, CHt, CI
- Licensed Practitioner of Neuro Linguistic ProgrammingTM
- Certified Practitioner of Communication Skills
- Certified Hypnotherapist and Hypnotherapy Instructor
Putera is recognised among his trainees for his excellent combination of applicable and theoretical training materials. His experience, in managing and directing the company, delivers him successfully to inspire and motivate others. His knowledge in automotive, finance, and retail industry supports him to confidently share his expertise to others.
His areas of expertise are: Leadership Supervising, and Coaching; Team Building, Problem Solving, and Creativity; Selling System and Process (including Hypno Selling); Service Care; Motivational and Change Management; Communication and Persuasion, Risk Management for Surveyor and Debt Collector (banking and multi finance), Negotiation, Neuro Linguistic Programming, Hypnosis and Hypnotherapy.
He received his degree in industrial engineering from University of Atma Jaya, Yogyakarta in 2000. He received a scholarship to study his MBA at the Wolverhampton Business School, University of Wolverhampton, in the UK and completed his MBA in 2003.
His managerial experience in retail, education, automotive, and finance industry are a strong plus point for him to deliver this sales motivational module.
His partnership and experience as a trainer in Pakis Foundation, Choice Management Consultants, and PT Inti Sumber Daya Manusia supports him to powerfully deliver the contents to his participants and to assist the learning process of his participants.
Over 12 years of experience in sales and service, relationship, communication and persuasion, leading and coaching, and personal development, and he still loves to exercise and develop his expertise. His clients come from various backgrounds: multilevel marketing, education, bank, automotive, telecommunication, retail, NGO, media, logistics, hotel, mining, pulp and paper, and so on.
Putera uses combination of games, role play, magic, hypnosis, and some other accelerated learning methods to achieve high impact result.
In conjunction with Bintang Dwi Nugroho Respati, Putera writes the Best Selling Book “Koleksi Games Seru: untuk Ice Breaker, Team Work, Leadership, Creativity, & High Ropes” (first in Indonesia complimented with VCD).
The author also spare some of his time to generate ideas on personal development, self improvement, self motivation, leadership, communication, and sales which can be accessed through his personal.
The course will be participative, involves discussion and sharing session, and based on participants’ needs and experience. Skills practice, simulation or games, and role play to replicate ‘difficult’ scenarios in a safe experiential manner will be exercised. Practical activities will be debriefed and constructive feedback will be given to participants on how they can improve their skills. Where appropriate, insights from research and psychological models will be used.
- MINDSET OF SUCCESSFUL SALES PEOPLE
- YOUR BUSINESS IS YOURS TO TAKE CARE
- THINK LIKE AN ENTREPRENEUR, NOT LIKE AN EMPLOYEE
- REASONS WHY PEOPLE DON’T SET GOALS
- HOW TO ACHIEVE YOUR GOAL
- KNOW YOURSELF, YOUR STRENGTHS, AND YOUR WEAKNESSES (SWOT)
- SALES DOGS: WHICH “DOG” ARE YOU?
- IDENTIFY CHARACTERS AND COPE WITH DIFFERENT PERSONALITY TYPES
- SERVE FROM HEART: SMILE, GREETINGS, TELEPHONE AND CUSTOMERS HANDLING
- WORK ETIQUETTE AND CULTURE TO DEVELOP AND MAINTAIN AS AN EMPLOYEE
- DYNAMIC AND PERSUASIVE COMMUNICATION
- ESTABLISH RAPPORT
- TYPE OF CUSTOMERS AND HOW TO DEAL WITH THEM
- FACT-FINDING: HOW TO ASK/LOOK FOR THE INFORMATION YOU NEED
- ANALYZE DATA USING 5W + 2HT
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This Program is recommended to :
- Front liner (Sales Person, CS, Consultant, Personal Advisor, and so on)
- Supervisor / Team Leader
23 – 24 November, 2009 |09.00 – 16.30
Hotel HarisTebet, Jakarta Selatan
- Full Fare : Rp 2.950.000,
- Early Bird : Rp 2.750.000,- (Paid 4 days Before 23 November 2009)
- Group Price : Rp 5.300.000,- (2 participants from the same company)