DRP 300 : Implementing IT Disaster Recovery Planning, IT DRP
Chase Plaza, 9th Floor, Jakarta | 7-9 November 2011 | Rp. 13.800.000 / pax
DRP 300 is a 2.5-Day intermediate course, with a 100 Multiple Choice Question Electronic Examination, enables IT Disaster Recovery (DR) Managers and Planners, IT Professionals to be introduced to the key concepts of developing business continuity and disaster recovery strategies, design and implementation of DR plans, preparing and conducting awareness andtraining programmes and prepare the candidates for the Qualifying Disaster Recovery Certified Specialist (DRCS) Examination. Participants with at least 2 years of DR experience may go on to formally apply for the certification.
Note: Passing the Qualifying DRCS examination does not automatically grant participant the DRCS certification.
Participants will be imparted with crucial DR skills and knowledge; empowering them to support the organisation and DRP team to:
- Assess risk to IT and technology related components within the IT environment.
- Understand the conduct of the application impact analysis used to identify critical IT and
technology resources to support key users.
- Be able to related to Recovery Objectives and identify the recovery solutions.
- Develop and evaluate effectiveness of related recovery procedures.
- Walkthrough the tests and exercises for IT disaster recovery.
- Introduction to Business Continuity Management (BCM)
- Disaster Recovery & Business Continuity Fundamental
- Establish the Need for DR
- DR Planning Methodology
- Project Management
- Identify and Evaluate IT and Infrastructure Risks
- Identify the Impacts to Business due to a disaster
- Recovery Strategy
- Commercial Services
- Recovery Agreement and RFP
- Plan Development
- Ensure Your DR Plan Works
- DRP Program Management
DATE & LOCATION
- 7-9 November 2011 (Include exam day)
- Chase Plaza, 9th Floor – Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav. 21 – Jakarta 12920
- 100 Multiple Choice Questions Electronic Qualifying Disaster Recovery Certified Specialist Examination
- Applicable for Business Continuity Certified Planner (BCCP) or Disaster Recovery Certified Specialist (DRCS)
Rp. 13.800.000 / pax
- DRP handbook
- BCM Institute Disctionary 3rd Edition
- Manager’s Guide To IT DRP