Effective Communication, Meeting and Presentations Skills
Bandung | 24-27 April, 2012 | IDR 8.250.000–-/ Person
Communication in daily life holds a very important role, this is due to communication have a functions to connect a desire to other people. Specifically communication have four specific functions: control functions (control, supervision), motivation, emotional and information disclosures. Communications act to control the member’s behavior in several ways. Every organization has the authority hierarchy and the formal guidelines that must be followed by employees.
Communication connects with one another, and we understand that one organization involved in employee that have the characteristics and different behavior, so enormous opportunity for error in the information communication.
There are two types of communication that is formal and informal communication, both two types of communication is always present in every human activity. Besides that, in the form of communication known as verbal communication and non-verbal communication, both two forms is also always present natural human activity. This training will provide an overview of how to make formal & non-formal communication, verbal and non-verbal communication so that the significant impact for the development of the company.
Purpose and objectives of training
- Improve the ability of human resources to understand how communication is built in a business organization that will impact on the smooth organization.
- Increase the understanding of the trainers will be the ability to conduct business communications both formal and informal.
- Increasing the skills of the trainees will be the ability to make a presentation based on IT.
The concept of communication and role in a business organization. In this section, there will be things that are associated with: the concept of communication, the purpose of communication, the history of science, to understand the types of business communication in the organization, how communication in the presentation, the process of communication and business communication, communication, distorted, the source of distortion, etc.
Formal & non-formal network in the communication and good presentation.
In this section, there will be issues related to: communication network, formal and in formal communication, how to communicate on the network, formal, effective communication network in the non-formal, verbal communication and non-verbal effective.
Day two: Good presentation
The materials presented are: the preparation of the presentation, which must be taken in the presentation, improving presentation skills, determination of the presentation materials, techniques and strategies to control audience, to develop vocal presentation, the emphasis in the presentation
Day three: Make a practice of the presentation material
In part this will be the practice of how to make materials for the presentation by using a power point or flash, the materials that will be associated with the type of presentation practices and how to utilize computer technology presentation.
Practice presentation in this section, each participant will be given the opportunity to make a presentation of the materials that have been made.
Dr. Dra. Ayi Tejaningrum, MSIE. Lulusan program Doktoral (S3) dari ITB, Bandung, Jurusan Teknik & Manajemen Industri. lebih dari 16 tahun (mulai tahun 1990) mengajar diperguruan tinggi (IKOPIN, STIE Ekuitas, Universitas Widyatama) dengan bidang kajian pada mata kuliah : Perilaku Organisasi, Perancangan produk, Manajemen Mutu, ISO 9000, Manajemen Bisnis, Statisiik, Teknik Proyeksi Bisnis, Ergonomi dan Teknik Tatacara Kerja, Manajemen Persediaan, Manajemen Produksi, Sistem Produksi, Pengenalan Bahan, Metode Kuantitatif, Analisis Data Survey, Statsitik, Pengantar aplikasi komputer dll.
Sejak Tahun 2000 sampai dengan sekarang aktif sebagai instruktur pelatihan bagi Karyawan PT. Pertamina (Persero), PT. PUSRI, Pupuk Kaltim, PT. Melamin, PT. Badak, PT. PLN (Persero), PT MEDCO E&P Indonesia, PT ARUN NGL. Dan pada berbagai jenis pelatihan khususnya bidang teknik dan manajemen industri. Sampai saat ini tercatat sudah lebih dari 170 kelas pelatihan pernah dilaksanakan dan bertindak sebagai instruktur utama.
Certificate of Appreciation
All attendees will receive a certificate of appreciation attesting to their participant in the training. This certificate will be providing in exchange for a completed training questionnaire.
- Quality training material kits will be on registration, additional papers, & handouts assignment by Our Partner.
- Note-taking by participants is encourage. However, to ensure free and open discussions, no formal records will be kept.
- Casual clothing is recommended. The training atmosphere is informal.
- Quality training material (hardcopy and softcopy)
- Quality training kits included calculator, T-shirt or jacket, cap, ect.
- Interactive presentation with discussion
- Convenient training facilities with five star quality
- Lunch per day
- Morning and afternoon coffee / tea breaks for along the training
- Certificate of Completion
- Local drop and pick up for arrival and departure between airport to hotel.
- Half day city tour at the end of training session following by dinner with entertainment (Optional)
- Exclusive flash disk.
Tuition Fee & Registration Deadline
- IDR 8.250.000–/ Person
- Discount 10 % if register three or more persons from one company.
- Registration deadline a weeks before training held.
This training will be conducted if we receive registration letter from 3 (three) participants (Minimum)