Effective People Skill in Managing Project using Myers Brigs Type Indicator (MBTI) Assessment
Jakarta | 18 – 19 December 2012 | Rp.3.500.000,-
The biggest part of equation for a project to complete successfully is: People! And yet many books, discussions, and learning about project management seem to overlook this biggest equation, the one that make the project accomplished. To manage people, one must have people-skill. And an efficient Project Manager/Leader will not achieve project accomplishment successfully without having good people skill.
This two days training will help project managers and leaders understand what it takes to manage project successfully with people-skill. You will also find out more of your psychological preferences in communication and in people-skill, through Myers Briggs Type Indicator assessment (MBTI). This MBTI assessment has been used in many organizations worldwide to help them to be more efficient, to be a better communicator, and to achieve excellent team work.
Assessing your fundamental people skill – MBTI Assessment
- Understanding of people-skill
- How good do you know about yourself? MBTI Assessment
- How good is your people skill?
- How to bring out the best in you and in others
Interpreting MBTI Assessment Result
Advancing Your Communication skill:
- Intra-personal and Interpersonal Communication Skills
- Understand how people communicate
- Managing diversity
- Negotiating for win-win solution
- Responding to issues and conflicts
Understanding people-skill factors in managing the team and project
- Social & Emotional quotients
- Ethic & Integrity: Personal & Professional
- Managing People with People-skill
- Celebrating success with your team
Learning facilitator of this program is a qualified and certified practitioner/trainer who has actual project management experiences in both national and multi national corporations’ projects.
Rp.3.500.000,- Per Participant (Excluding PPN)
2 full days, or 16 hours include 1.5 hours for lunch breaks and two short breaks during the course of learning.
Methods of delivery:
Presentation, assessment, group & leading discussion, analysis, reflection, mini study case, simulations, video clip cases, games and quiz.