ELECTRICAL NUMERIC ROTATING EQUIPMENT – Yogyakarta
Yogyakarta | 12 – 14 October 2011 | IDR 6.000.000 per peserta – non residential
Yogyakarta | 6 – 8 Desember 2011 | IDR 6.000.000 per peserta – non residential
Most of plant’s equipments are rotary. Therefore, understanding the principles of rotating equipments is very essential. Identification of failure modes and monitoring methods of failure symptom are important as well, for establishing the most effective maintenance program.
This course begins with discussing the definition of rotating equipments, their types and their primary functions, as well as the general characteristics of rotating equipments in relation with their performance. Then, a detailed discussion on primary rotating equipments, namely pumps, compressors, turbines and fans/blowers, will be given. The discussion includes the classification for each type, the performance characteristics and the frequent failure modes. This course is closed with a procedure to conduct alignment of axles and predictive maintenance for rotating equipments.
- Definition of Rotating Equipment, types, functions and general characteristics.
- Pumps: classification, performance characteristics and frequent failure modes.
- Compressors: classification, performance characteristics and frequent failure modes.
- Turbines: classification, performance characteristics and frequent failure modes.
- Fan/ Blowers: classification, performance characteristics and frequent failure modes.
- Alignment of axles: Summary of rotating equipment’s failure modes.
- Computer & numerical control for rotating equipment
- Predictive maintenance for rotating equipments.
- Method for test performance of the equipment installation requirement Equipment log book
- Operation manual & parts book Software for operation & maintenance
Engineers / Equipment’s Operators Maintenance / Workshop technicians Quality Control engineers. Process & Manufacturing / Engineer Other professional who wants to have a better understanding and take advantage from the course.
Lecturing, workshop, interactive consultation, case study, and presentation
Ir. Y Agus Jayatun, MT. IPP
WAKTU dan TEMPAT
- 12 – 14 October 2011
- 6 – 8 Desember 2011
- IDR 6.000.000 per peserta – non residential
- Training module (hard & softcopy)
- Training kit (tas seminar atau backpack)
- 2x coffee break, 1x lunch
- Training Photo
- Picking-up service dari Bandara/Stasiun KA ke hotel (min. 2 orang peserta dari perusahaan yang sama)