Electrical numeric Rotating Equipments
Wisma MM UGM Yogyakarta | 27 – 29 Desember 2010 | 08.00 – 16.00 WIB | Rp. 4.000.000,-
Most of plant’s equipments are rotary. Therefore, understanding the principles of rotating equipments is very essential. Identification of failure modes and monitoring methods of failure symptom are important as well, for establishing the most effective maintenance program.
This course begins with discussing the definition of rotating equipments, their types and their primary functions, as well as the general characteristics of rotating equipments in relation with their performance. Then, a detailed discussion on primary rotating equipments, namely pumps, compressors, turbines and fans/blowers, will be given. The discussion includes the classification for each type, the performance characteristics and the frequent failure modes. This course is closed with a procedure to conduct alignment of axles and predictive maintenance for rotating equipments.
Manager & Staf bagian pergudangan, bagian logistik, bagian produksi, operasional dan bagian pembelian
Presentation, Discussion, Case Study, Evaluation, Pre test, Post test
- Definition of Rotating Equipment, types, functions and general characteristics.
- Pumps: classification, performance characteristics and frequent failure modes.
- Compressors: classification, performance characteristics and frequent failure modes.
- Turbines: classification, performance characteristics and frequent failure modes.
- Fan/ Blowers: classification, performance characteristics and frequent failure modes.
- Alignment of axles. Summary of rotating equipment’s failure modes.
- Computer & numerical control for rotating equipment
- Predictive maintenance for rotating equipments.
- Method for test performance of the equipment Equipment installation requirement Equipment log book
- Operation manual & parts book Software for operation & maintenance
Ir. Rini Dharmastiti, M.Sc., Ph.D dan Tim
WAKTU & TEMPAT
27 – 29 Desember 2010
08.00 – 16.00 WIB
Wisma MM UGM Yogyakarta
Certificate, Training Kit, Module / Handout, Lunch, Coffee Break, Souvenir
Biaya kursus: Rp. 4.000.000,- per orang (Non Residential)