ELECTRICAL POWER SYSTEM PROTECTION
Bandung | 21 – 24 November 2016 | Rp 7.950.000/person
Bandung | 27 – 30 Desember 2016 | Rp 7.950.000/person
After completion this training participants will have gained a theoretical and applied understanding of power system protection. The performance of instrument transformers, transducers, protective relays, and circuit breakers is first addressed. These devices are then integrated into coordinated protective systems for generators, transformers, transmission lines, reactors, capacitor banks, system buses, etc. Although basic protection concepts are hardware-independent, the application of electromagnetic, solid state, and microprocessor-based relays will also be discussed. Trade-offs between reliability, selectivity, speed, simplicity, and economy are emphasized. This training is designed to them who want to know on electrical power system protection.
TRAINING MATERIAL OUTLINE:
- system protection philosophies,
- system grounding,
- circuit breakers,
- Relay input sources:
- optical voltage and
- current transducers.
- Fundamental protection concepts:
- directional impedance, etc.
- Generator protection
- negative sequence,
- loss of excitation,
- out of step, etc
- Motor protection
- ground fault,
- locked rotor,
- phase rotation, etc
- Bus, reactor, capacitor bank protection.
- Transformer protection
- sudden pressure,
- over temperature,
- low oil, etc
- Line protection
- directional comparison,
- transfer trip, etc
- System stability, reclosing, and load shedding.
- pilot wire,
- power line carrier,
- fiber optics
- SCADA, etc.
- Discussion and cases study
Ir. Hasan Surya, MT. and Team
Ir. Hasan Surya, MT. is graduated from Bandung Institute of Technology (ITB) for Bachelor and Master program at Electrical Engineering department. Since 1985 till now Ir. Hasan Surya is lecturer at electrical engineering Polytechnique ITB (POLBAN) and he is a head of department at electrical engineering. Ir. Hasan Surya have delivered some training topics related to his major expertise for many companies in Indonesia. Ir. Hasan Surya have been researching in electrical engineering and becoming speaker for some conference. Ir. Hasan Surya has also worked for some companies or institution so he has got much real experiences and now he is ready to share his knowledge and experiences to industrial world throught training class.
Bandung (Golden Flower, Banana Inn, Serela, Gino Feruci), Amaroossa Hotel, Noor Hotel, Grand Setiabudi Hotel, dll
TRAINING DURATION :
TRAINING TIME :
- 10 Oct 2016-13 Oct 2016
- 21 Nov 2016-24 Nov 2016
- 27 Dec 2016-30 Dec 2016
- Rp 7.950.000/person (full fare) or
- Rp 7.750.000/person (early bird, payment 1 week before training) or
- Rp 7.500.000/person (if there are 3 or more participants from the same company)
FACILITIES FOR PARTICIPANTS :
- Training Module
- Training CD Contains Training Material
- Stationeries: NoteBook and Ballpoint
- Jacket or Waistcoat or T-Shirt
- Bag or Backpackers
- Training Photo
- Training Room with Full AC Facilities and multimedia
- Once lunch and twice coffeebreak every day of training
- Qualified instructor
- Transportation for participants from hotel of participants to/from venue of training(if minimal number of participants from one company is 4 persons)