Bandung | September 19-21, 2012 | IDR 7.250.000,-/ Person
Bali | November 28-30, 2012 | IDR 7.250.000,-/ Person
We observe that not all accidents can be prevented. Effective emergency preparedness means planning and practicing in advance so that, in the event of an emergency, the harm to people, the environment and to the business is minimized.
Firstly, potential emergencies should be identified and categorized. Plans should then be developed to respond to these emergencies. Systems for emergency communication should be established and technical systems, for example, for fire protection and emergency power, should be put in place. Emergency teams of experienced personnel should be established to execute the emergency plans and their competence should be assured through regular drills and exercises. Finally, adequate first aid and medical support should be available if required
This course is specially designed for personnel responsible for controlling emergency situations, mainly relates to petroleum/mining/petrochemical industries.
We are realizing that no matter how efficient the precautionary measures are disaster may take strike at any moment without warning.
Once a fire, explosion toxic gas release does occur it is too late to think of prevention. Advanced planning is the key. We have to prepare for disaster because it is impossible to eliminate all disaster hazards.
- To assist participants how to control the use of resources for controlling emergency situations
- How to develop a sound Emergency Procedures as well as to establish and manage an Emergency Control Center.
- On the completion of the course, the participants will be more confident to act as Emergency Response Team/Coordinator for handling major emergencies.
- Emergency Review (Industrial, Public, Mining, etc)
- Regulations related to Emergency: Existing and Trends
- Emergency Needs Assessment
- Site Emergency Plan
- Off-Site Emergency Plan
- Crisis Plan
- Business Continuity Plan
- Emergency Plan Reviews
- Emergency Communications
- Emergency Protection Systems
- Energy Controls
- Emergency Teams
- Drills and Exercises
- First Aid
- Medical Support
- Organized Outside Help and Mutual Aid
LANGUAGE & TEXT
English / Indonesian
• Personnel of Emergency Response Team (Fires, Spills, etc)
• Supervisors / Superintendent of Plant Production
• Logistic/ Transportation personnel
• Drilling Operations personnel
• Maintenance personnel
• Medical/OHIH personnel
• Public Relation Officers
• Personnel Officers
• Safety Officers
• Voluntary Fire Teams (stakeholders)
• Fire & Safety Instructors
• Security Officers
• SHE / HSE / HES / EHS Committee members/P2K3
• Field Engineers
Ir.Wahyu Priatna Affandi,M.Si has experienced more than 25 years as a practitioner in world-class Petroleum Industries. Graduated from Petroleum Engineering of ITB, directly He started its career as a Production Operations Engineer in on-shore’s HUFFCO/VICO-Indonesia (US investor) in 1982. He left the company after more than 19 years of services with various position occupied (as a Reservoir Engineer, Production Operations Engineer, Drilling & Workover, Tanker Coordinator until Environmental Supv for Kalimantan Operations).
He learned offshores in LASMO Indonesia (British investor) in 2000/ Eni-Indonesia (Italia investor) in 2003, then in EPC Swiber Offshore (Singapore investor) in 2009 for HSE related matters. Also, He has experienced to work with national PSC Medco E&P Indonesia in 2008, as the consultant to practicing the integrated H-S-E-Q using ISRS7 tools (health and safety OHSAS-18001, environmental ISO-14001,quality ISO-9001) included the emergency preparedness setup and implementation in company area in Sumatera and Kalimantan (covering the head offices, guest houses, rest houses, mess’/camps,hospital and oil & gas field operations),then JOB Pertamina-Medco Tomori Sulawesi-for similar position. His roles in oil, gas and mining activities and other related high-risks industries as an advisor HSEQ area such as ISO-14001/OHSAS-18001 Audit & Certification Developing Environmental Program, Risk Assessment, Petroleum business Training, Mature Wells, Waste Management, Emergency Preparedness and Community Development, etc.
He received a Master degree on The Environmental Management, held by The Padjajaran University of Bandung/ The Twente Enschede of Netherlands.
Certificate of Appreciation
All attendees will receive a certificate of appreciation attesting to their participant in the training. This certificate will be providing in exchange for a completed training questionnaire.
Documentation & Dress Code
- Quality training material kits will be on registration, additional papers, & handouts assignment by TIM.
- Note-taking by participants is encourage. However, to ensure free and open discussions, no formal records will be kept.
- Casual clothing is recommended. The training atmosphere is informal.
- Quality training material (hardcopy and softcopy)
- Quality training kits included calculator, T-shirt or jacket, cap, ect.
- Interactive presentation with discussion
- Convenient training facilities with five star quality
- Lunch per day
- Morning and afternoon coffee / tea breaks for along the training
- Certificate of Completion
- Half day city tour at the end of training session following by dinner with entertainment (Optional)
- Exclusive flash disk.
Tuition Fee & Registration Deadline
- IDR 7.250.000,-/ Person,
- Registration deadline a weeks before training held.
This training will be conducted if we receive registration letter from 3 (three) participants (Minimum)