Energy Efficiency & Power Quality
MM UGM Hotel Yogyakarta | 5 – 7 Juli 2011 | Rp 4.500.000,-/Participant Nett non Residensial
Training on Energy Efficiency & Power Quality Energy plays a vital role in operation of industrial plants. In this context, energy conservation has emerged as least cost resource that competes economically with contemporary supply options.
Energy Conservation means improving energy efficiency, in turn, reduced energy consumption per unit output; hence it also helps to improve cost competitiveness of the industry.
There is a growing gap between supply and demand of electrical power. In the short term, the only solution to this problem is better energy management through conservation of power, fuel and water. As industries are the major consumers of these resources, the focus is on the industrial sector.
- Introduction and brief description of common power quality problems and custom power devices
- Overview of power quality issues including voltage sags, voltage swells, interruptions, and flicker
- Causes and preventive actions for power quality
- Reliability issues occuring on the supply system
- Monitoring equipment for power disturbance
- Flicker, and harmonic measurement
- Overview of custom power devices and harmonic filters.
- Application of custom power devices for specific power quality problems
- The advantages and disadvantages of each device
- Case studies of power quality problems and solutions
What Should Attend
It has been specifically designed for Engineering Graduates/Diploma Holders/ Maintenance Engineers of Industries.
Ir. Teguh Santosa, MT
- Case Study
- Rp 4.500.000,-/Participant Nett non Residensial
- Special Rate: Rp 4.000,000,-/participant for company which sending Min 3 participant
- Module / Handout
- Training Kit
Waktu dan Tempat Pelaksanaan :
- 5 – 7 Juli 2011
- 08.00 – 16.00 WIB