ENGLISH FOR LAWYERS, LEGAL WRITING & DRAFTING
Estubizi Business Center, Jakarta | 3 – 4 Februari 2010 | 08.30 – 16.30 WIB | Rp 2.500.000,-
The topic focuses on various aspects of the interrelation between the law and the language, particularly English and Indonesia. The discussion ranges from:
- Role of Language in Legal Practice.
- The differences between Indonesian Language and English.
- The differences between Civil Law Tradition and Common Law Tradition.
- The preparation, drafting and writing skills as well as rendering English language.
- The preparation, drafting, writing skills of English language for corporate, commercial, financial and other kind of transaction documents.
- The preparation, drafting and writing skills as well as rendering English language in Legal Memorandum and Legal Opinion .
Siapa yang harus hadir :
Legal Manager, Corporate lawyer, Associate Lawyer ,ect
DR. GUNAWAN WIDJAJA, SH., MH., MM
(Scholar, Legal Consultant and Legal Practitioners in Business Law)
Estubizi Business Center, Gedung Setiabudi Lantai 1
Jl.HR.Rasuna Said Kav.62 Jakarta Selatan / Investasi : Rp 2.500.000,-
Rp. 2.500.000,- / peserta. Peserta Non-Residential. Sudah termasuk Meeting Package, Training Kits, Modul Pelatihan dan Sertifikat.