ENHANCING YOUR SKILLS TO BECOME A SUCCESSFUL DEBT-COLLECTOR
Harris Hotel/The Park Lane Hotel, Jakarta | 16 – 17 Desember, 2009 | 09.00 – 16.30 | Rp 2.650.000,-
Collecting payment from debitur sometimes can be complicated. It is not only the matter of limited cash available but also the matter of inadequate skills of the debt collector. S/he usually does not examine the field, situation, and condition or even does not have strategic tactic to deal with his/her debitur.
Inappropriate risk management strategy may allow loss in the company as non performing loan or bad debt. Improvement in collection strategy and skills will perform increasing in company revenue.
This comprehensive and practical course provides the key skills needed.
Various skills such as preparation, classification, building rapport, negotiation or dealing with difficult debitur, visiting or telephone calling, post collection activities will be intensively discussed in this program with the aim of developing you as a successful debt-collector and improving your existing skills.
After attending this program, participants will be better able to:
- understand their responsibilities, roles, and attitude as a debt-collector
- understand collection system, strategy, and policy
- learn what and how to prepare for a collection process
- learn how to classify type of debitur and prepare strategy to deal with each type of debitur
- learn how to build rapport
- learn how to negotiate or deal with difficult debitur
- learn how to visit or call effectively
- learn how to handle objections or inquiries
- understand the post collection activities
- achieve desired outcomes for the organisation and themselves
- develop necessary skills to become a successful debt-collector
PUTERA LENGKONG, S.T., M.B.A., CH, CHt, CI
- Licensed Practitioner of Neuro Linguistic ProgrammingTM
- Certified Practitioner of Communication Skills
- Certified Hypnotherapist and Hypnotherapy Instructor
Putera is recognised among his trainees for his excellent combination of applicable and theoretical training materials. His experience, in managing and directing the company, delivers him successfully to inspire and motivate others. His knowledge in automotive, finance, and retail industry supports him to confidently share his expertise to others. His area of expertise are: Leadership and supervising; Team Building and Creativity; Salesmanship; Service Excellence; Motivational and Change!; Communication, Risk Management (banking and multi finance), and so on.
He received his degree in industrial engineering from University of Atma Jaya, Yogyakarta in 2000. He received a scholarship to study his MBA at the Wolverhampton Business School, University of Wolverhampton, in the UK and completed his MBA in 2003.
His managerial experience in retail, education, automotive, and finance industry are a strong plus point for him to deliver this collection module.
His partnership and experience as a trainer in Pakis Foundation, Choice Management Consultants, Academia Citra Abadi (Mr. James Gwee) and as a faculty member of Rhenald Kasali School for Entrepreneurs (RKSE) supports him to powerfully deliver the contents to his participants and to assist the learning process of his participants. His clients come from various backgrounds: multilevel marketing, education, bank, automotive, telecommunication, retail, NGO, government institution, media, pulp and paper, hotel, mining, auto parts, and so on.
In conjunction with Bintang Dwi Nugroho Respati, Putera writes the Best Selling Book “Koleksi Games Seru: untuk Ice Breaker, Team Work, Leadership, Creativity, & High Ropes” (first in Indonesia complimented with VCD).
The author also spare some of his time to generate ideas on personal development, self improvement, self motivation, leadership, communication, and marketing which can be accessed through his personal blog.
The course will be participative, involves discussion and sharing session, and based on participants’ needs and experience. Skills practice, simulation or games, and role play to replicate ‘difficult’ scenarios in a safe experiential manner will be exercised. Practical activities will be debriefed and constructive feedback will be given to participants on how they can improve their skills. Where appropriate, insights from research and psychological models will be used.
- Principal of Collection Management
- Roles, responsibilities, and attitude of a STAR debt-collector
- Collection system, strategy, and policy
- Preparation – objectives and materials
- Classification of debitur and strategy for each type of debitur
- Verbal and Nonverbal Pacing and Leading (Dynamic and Persuasive Communication)
- Omni Directional Chunking
- Building rapport Introduction Setting the scenario Questions using V-A-K-O-G model Calibrating Through Sensory Experience Eye Accessing Cue
- Matching needs and presenting solutions Identifying pleasure or pain type of people
- Negotiation strategy, skills, and technique in collection
- Getting agreement – handling objections or inquiries
- Handling Past Due
- Post collection activities
- Follow up
- Visiting and calling effectively
- Building Confidence
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This Program is recommended to all new debt-collector and those who want to improve or refresh their ability as a professional debt-collector.
16 – 17 Desember, 2009 | 09.00 – 16.30
Harris Hotel/The Park Lane Hotel
- Full Fare : Rp 2.650.000,-
- Early Bird : Rp 2.500.000,- (Paid 4 days Before 16 Desember 2009)
- Group Price : Rp 4.700.000,- (2 participants from the same company)