Environmental Impact Assessment & Community Relation
Training Amdal untuk Eksekutif
The Jakarta Suite Hotel and Spa, Bandung | June 1-4, 2010 | IDR 8.250.000,-/ Person
There are three types of AMDAL training normally conducted by PPLH: 1). AMDAL type A – Covers basic AMDAL knowledge 2). AMDAL type B – dedicated for officers who actually prepare AMDAL documentation & perform AMDAL study; and 3). AMDAL type C – dedicated for officers of companies who receive and evaluate AMDAL report and at the end provide inputs and guideline for the company.
Nowadays, people awareness about clean environmental and social right is improving. The terminology of “people” ranges from NGO/LSM, surrounding community, and may be government institution. Many environmental damages occurred and exposed to the mass media. This is not good for anyone. Surrounding people will scarify their life, the company will scarify their reputation & exposed to Legal case. Therefore company officer must be very serious with environment nowadays.
This training will summarize AMDAL training type A, B, C, which is dedicated for company officers who is accountable to evaluate and implement AMDAL recommendation. It is extremely important for the officers to fully understand about AMDAL report and recommendations in order to provide correct guidance for the company to avoid further losses due to environmental and social crisis. This is also important to maintain company good image to be a world-class company.
After attending this training, the participants are expected to be able to:
- To provide line supervisor on environmental awareness and understanding on systematic methods of AMDAL preparation and evaluation in Industry
- To familiarize understanding of the sustainable development, environmental legislations in industry, and various working practices as far as industrial is concerned.
- On the completion of the course the participants will understand how to prepare, evaluate and develop and comprehensive working, procedures and practices within their working areas of responsibilities, and identify “eco” site problem during program implementation and provide practical solution. Current situation all industries need to prepare seriously on developing knowledge for their employees due to environmental damage cases everywhere.
- Government Regulations on Health, Safety & Environmental
- Environmental Economic in Industry
- Process and beneficial of AMDAL
- Method of identification, judgment and impact evaluation
- Physical, chemical, biology, social, economic, culture, public health
- CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) or Community Development
- Case study AMDAL failure
- TOR (Term Of Reference)
- ISO 14001 EMS
- RKL and RPL
- UKL AND UPL
- Environmental Audit
- Case Study, Discussion and film show
- Pre-test & Post-test (Evaluation)
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Manager, Superintendent and Supervisor of Operational functions, Health, Safety & Environmental Senior Staff who is accountable to handle AMDAL report evaluation and provide guidance for the companies related to environmental and social risks exposure.
Wahyu Priatna Affandi is experienced Instructor, who succeeds in combining the experience of practitioner with ability adequate academic. He has experience more than 25 years as a practitioner in Petroleum Industries. After he graduated from ITB, he started his career as a Production Operation Engineer in HUFFCO-Indonesia and then he joined VICO Indonesia for more than 19 years (as a Reservoir Engineer, Tanker Coordinator until as a Senior Environmental Coordinator for Kalimantan Operations). He also spent his 3 years career in LASMO Indonesia as Environmental Specialist and ended his career in Oil & Gas Company as an advisor in ISO-14001 Audit & Certification Developing Environmental Program, Risk Assessment, Training, Waste Management and Community Development, in ENI Indonesia.
Certificate of Appreciation
- All attendees will receive a certificate of appreciation attesting to their participant in the training. This certificate will be providing in exchange for a completed training questionnaire.
Documentation & Dress Code
- Quality training material kits will be on registration, additional papers, & handouts assignment by Our Partner.
- Note-taking by participants is encourage. However, to ensure free and open discussions, no formal records will be kept.
- Casual clothing is recommended. The training atmosphere is informal.
- Quality training material (hardcopy and softcopy)
- Quality training kits included calculator, T-shirt or jacket, cap, ect.
- Interactive presentation with discussion
- Convenient training facilities with five star quality
- Lunch per day
- Morning and afternoon coffee / tea breaks for along the training
- Certificate of Completion
- Half day city tour at the end of training session following by dinner with entertainment (Optional)
- Exclusive flash disk.
Tuition Fee & Registration Deadline
- IDR 8.250.000,-/ Person
- Discount 10 % if register three or more persons from one company.
- Registration deadline a weeks before training held.
This training will be conducted if we receive registration letter from 3 (three) participants (Minimum)