Examination of Import and Export Documents under Letter of Credit and Collection Basis
KARTIKA CHANDRA HOTEL – Jakarta | July 29 to 30, 2011 | 08.30-17.00 | IDR 4,350,000 perperson
- To send checklists on how documents were examined.
- To provide the rules are to be applied on day to day basis.
- To bring uniformity to a field in which individual practices often differed to determinant of documentary.
- To know delivery deal under Incoterms and related to Bank Interest.
The result should be a significant reduction in the number of documents refused by others parties/institutions on first presentation due to mishandling of the bank’s staff.
Who should attend :
- International/Trade services staff / officer.
- Legal staff / Officers.
Course Outline :
I. Introduction and definition of Export Import documents.
- Definition of Financial and Commercial documents i.e
- Draft, Invoice, packing / weight list, Inspection/ surveyor report, Insurance Policy, Certificate of origin, Phytosanitary certificate, Draft survey report and Ware house receipt.
- Definition of Transport documents i.e,
- Bill of Lading, Charter party B/L, Multimoda/Combine transport document, Forwader BL, Airway bills/HAWB, Delivery order etc.
II. Current International Banking Rules.
- UCPDC rev no.600 July 2007.
- ISBP 2007 rev no.681 June 2007.
- URC rev no.525.
III. General principles on documents.
- Title of documents.
- Issuer and signer.
- Originals and copies.
- Typing errors and correction.
IV. Specific requirements of stipulated documents.
- Dates, data contents, Company letter head,
- Shipping marks.
- Due date calculation of partial shipment. HS number for custom purpose.
- Warehouse receipt documents.
- Definition of Incoterms
- Contract deal : Ex-work, FOB, FAS, CFR, CIF, CIP, DDP, DDU etc.
- Shipping marks and Incoterms
- Cost and Loss Obligation each party under the contract.
- Custom purposes
“ Modeling Excell Spreadsheet is Included in this Workshop”
July 29 to 30, 2011 ( 2 Days )
Time : 08.30-17.00
KARTIKA CHANDRA HOTEL – Jakarta
- Rp. 4.350.000,- (Training only)
- Snacks & Lunch
- Hand Book Material
- Spreadsheets CD Material