Explosive Material Handling for Oil, Gas and Mining Industry
Bogor | Octoberber 8 – 10, 2013 | Rp.5.250.000,-
- Introduction Explosive Materials
- Type of Explosive Materials
- Characteristic the explosive materials
- Impact of explosive
- Application of Explosive materials
- Primary of explosive
- Blasting agents
- Open pit blasting
- Oil and gas Industry
- War heads and rocket
- Mechanism Of Explosive
- Military bomb
- Unlawful of explosive materials/terrorist
- Other application
- Transportation handling and Storage of Explosive Materials
- Handling of Explosive
- Transportation of explosive materials
- Storage and magazine of explosive materials
- Disposal of explosive materials
- Safety Explosive Materials
- Law and Regulation of explosive Materials
- UN Convention
- US law
- Indonesia Law
- Optional Safety from radioactive Materials
- Law and regulation for Indonesia
- Government regulation for radioactive materials
- Employees who work with or in the presence of explosives, ammunition, weapon system.
- Manager, Supervisor and other individual whose action and decision have impact on explosives safety
Kompol Karna, S.Pd. is master trainer interpersonal skill, coach ability development from Education and Training Institute Indonesian Police and IOM. Course experience are Management Conflict, Nogotiator, Mass Control, Civil Unrest from ICITAP USA. Now, he is a instructor in state police school Sukabumi and Master Trainer in Indonesian Police.
Certificate of Appreciation
All attendees will receive a certificate of appreciation attesting to their participant in the training. This certificate will be providing in exchange for a completed training questionnaire.
Documentation & Dress Code
- Quality training material kits will be on registration, additional papers, & handouts assignment by Our partner.
- Note-taking by participants is encourage. However, to ensure free and open discussions, no formal records will be kept.
- Casual clothing is recommended. The training atmosphere is informal.
- Quality training material (hardcopy and softcopy)
- Quality training kits included T-shirt, cap, ect.
- Interactive presentation with discussion
- Lunch per day
- Morning and afternoon coffee / tea breaks for along the training
- Certificate of Completion
- Exclusive flash disk.
Tuition Fee & Registration Deadline
- IDR 5.250.000,-/ Person, (excluded tax 10% and accommodation)
- Registration deadline a weeks before training held.