FAILURE MODE EFFECT ANALYSIS
Bandung | Senin – Jumat, 30 Juli – 02 Agustus 2012 | Rp 8.500.000/peserta
Bandung | Senin – Jumat, 10 – 13 September 2012 | Rp 8.500.000/peserta
Bandung | Senin – Jumat, 24 – 27 September 2012 | Rp 8.500.000/peserta
Bandung | Senin – Jumat, 08 – 11 Oktober 2012 | Rp 8.500.000/peserta
Bandung | Senin – Jumat, 29 Oktober – 01 November 2012 | Rp 8.500.000/peserta
Bandung | Senin – Jumat, 19 – 22 November 2012 | Rp 8.500.000/peserta
Bandung | Senin – Jumat, 10 – 13 Desember 2012 | Rp 8.500.000/peserta
Bandung | Senin – Jumat, 26 – 29 Desember 2012 | Rp 8.500.000/peserta
Failure modes and effects analysis (FMEA) is a step-by-step approach for identifying all possible failures in a design, a manufacturing or assembly process, or a product or service.
“Failure modes” means the ways, or modes, in which something might fail. Failures are any errors or defects, especially ones that affect the customer, and can be potential or actual. “Effects analysis” refers to studying the consequences of those failures. Failures are prioritized according to how serious their consequences are, how frequently they occur and how easily they can be detected. The purpose of the FMEA is to take actions to eliminate or reduce failures, starting with the highest-priority ones. Failure modes and effects analysis also documents current knowledge and actions about the risks of failures, for use in continuous improvement. FMEA is used during design to prevent failures. Later it’s used for control, before and during ongoing operation of the process. Ideally, FMEA begins during the earliest conceptual stages of design and continues throughout the life of the product or service.
After complete this course program, participants will be able to:
- Identify the potential failures and the associated relative risks designed into a product or process
- Prioritize action plans to reduce those potential failures with the highest relative risk, and
- Track and evaluate the results of the action plans.
- Logical Technique
- To identify and eliminate cause of failure
- To establish the models of failure
- The effects of failure
- Establish the risks
- Why do companies use FMEAs?
- How can FMEAs help companies improve quality and productivity?
- How does an FMEA work?
- How are FMEAs conducted?
- Benefits of the Application of FMEA
- Some mistakes companies make when they use FMEAs
- How can my company get started using FMEAs?
- The best way to teach people how to conduct FMEAs
The Papandayan Hotel / The Jayakarta Suites, Boutique Hotel and spa
- Researcher, Developer, Designer, Manufacturer or Quality Person.
- The person who knows product or process best
Agus Jayatun, Ir, MT.
He has experience more than 10 years as an associate consultant for several companies in mechanical and industrial engineering field. Controlled areas of expertise include theCentrifugal Pumps, Compressor, Boiler, Maintenance Management, Total Alignment and Balancing, Mechanical Power Transmission, Pipeline design, construction and maintenance, Control Valve, Rotating Equipment, Bearing, Lubrication, Vibration analysis and diagnostic.
Biaya pelatihan sebesar Rp 8.500.000/peserta Non residensial. Khusus untuk pengiriman 3 peserta dari perusahaan yang sama, biaya pendaftaran sebesar Rp.8.000.000
- Meeting room at Hotel *****
- Module / Handout
- Training Kit
- 2x Coffee Break & Lunch
- Transportation during training