Financial Modeling Fundamental using Excel, VBA & Xcelcius
Hotel Bidakara, Jakarta Selatan | 12-13 December 2011 | Rp.5,800,000,
- Financial Modeling Best Practices
- Setting the Stage
- Accounting for Modeling
- The Model Building Toolbox
- Building a Pilot Model
- Circular References and Iterative Calculations
- Variations on Balancing Plugs
- Preparing to Build a Full Model
- Building an Integrated Financial Model
- The Cash Flow Statement
- The Cash Sweep
- Financial Ratios
- Forecasting Guidelines
- Dynamic Chart & VBA-driven Number Formatting
- Sensitivity using Data Table
- Scenario Analysis using Scenario Manager
- VBA-driven Scenario Analysis
- Optimization using Solver and Evolver
- Xcelsius – How It works
- Xcelsius Dashboard for Dynamic Report Presentation
- Xcelsius Dashboard for Dynamic Sensitivity Analysis
- Tips & Tricks
- Questions & Answers
Who Should Attend
- Manager of Strategic & Corporate Pallning
- Financial Controller
- Financial & Business Analyst
- Corporate Finance Personnel
- Treasury Personnel
- Risk Managers
- Account Officers
- Credit Reviewer
- Finance & Accounting Staffs
- Corporate Planning Staffs
You receive full course notes, plus a CD full of practical templates, exercises & solutions, reference guides, add-ins and other useful tools that can be used to efficiently build effective and robust financial models.
Certificate of Completion
Upon completion of this course, you will receive a Certificate of Completion, a recognition of your accomplishment, skills and knowledge learned from this course.
You will be required to bring along a laptop computer with Microsoft Excel pre-installed for this course (Ms. Excel 2007 Recommended).
9.00 Course Begins
10.30 Morning Break
3.30 Afternoon Break
Purwadi “Peterson” Nitimidjojo
Is an outstanding financial modeler with commercial banking and leasing experience and with an extensive business network among major Indonesian banks and firms. Expert in designing proprietary analytical products that meet wide-ranging user needs; utilize the latest user-friendly technologies (@RISK, DecisionTools Suite, Crystal Ball, Xcelsius); and reinforce integrity of project analysis which significantly impacts the bottom line by developing robust and user-friendly Excel-based tools enabling firms to transact more business with greater clarity and fewer staff.
Graduated from Bandung Institute of technology since 1984 and have experience in the field of finance for domestic companies and overseas.
Moreover become experts trainer in the field of financial modeling in seminars and training in Indonesia and Singapore.
The course starts by focusing on the advance use of excel in Modeling. These newly gained skills will be applied in the construction of basic company valuation models, before the incorporation of risk assessment, scenarios, optimization and forecasting into the models. With the help of the course director and a proven step-by-step approach, delegates will then construct models of different types, delegates will then construct models of different types. Delegate will leave this intensive two-days course the ability to effectively apply modeling techniques in Excel in a wide range of practical techniques in Excel in a wide range of practical scenarios.
You will need to put Financial Modeling into practice. This will be achieved by hands-on training and guidance from your trainers who will combine both real life and simulated exercise, using Excel and xcelsius as a base for your spreadsheet.
- 12-13 December 2011
- 09.00 – 17.00 WIB
JL Jend. Gatot Subroto Kav 71-73 Pancoran,
Jakarta Selatan 12870
- First Early Bird before 11 November : Rp.5,500,000,.
- Second Early Bird before 25 November : Rp.5,800,000.
- Registration after 25 November : Rp.6,000,000,
(Including: Module, Certificate, CD, Lunch, Coffee Break)
Bonus: Xcelcius 2008 Free License (Trial Version)