Fire Training Prospectus:
Golden Flower Hotel, Bandung | November 03-05, 2009 | USD 770.00/person
Every industry that related with hazards within its operation and especially tends to become emergency situation then it really needs an emergency planning to handle the situation. The emerging question is how to develop emergency planning.
Some may say that developing such emergency planning is not that easy and even needs some guides from the experts. It is true, but the point is the key personnel of emergency in company shall have knowledge about emergency and skill to develop emergency planning and how to review and evaluate the emergency planning.
From this emergency planning training, the assigned personnel can have competencies in term of emergency planning.
- To increase knowledge of emergency.
- To be able to develop the emergency planning.
- To increase the awareness toward the importance of emergency planning
- Available comprehensive module of emergency planning.
- Available human resources that have competencies in developing emergency planning
- Fire & Safety Superintendent
- Environment Superintendent
- Emergency Team
- Elements of Emergency
- The stages of Developing Emergency Planning
- APELL (Awareness Preparedness for Emergency at Local Level)
- Incident Command System
- Develop & Evaluation of Emergency Planning
DURATION & VENUE
Emergency planning training will be conducted at hotel. Training will take 3 days that consists of:
- Day I Emergency Theory
- Day II Participants will practice to develop emergency planning or procedure for their own company.
- Day III Self Evaluation and review the emergency planning or procedure has been developed by each participant.
His core of competence is fire and becomes a member of International Association of Fire Chiefs. He completed Fire Service College Moreton in Marsh (UK) and Texas A&M University (USA) for Industrial Fire Brigades LPG/ LNG Fire. He finished Diploma Safety Management from British Safety Council (UK). Lots of training has been accomplished such as Singapore Civil Aviation for Senior Officer Air Craft Fire and Rescue Training, Fire Fighting for Tank Fire (Boot & Coots/ USA), Disaster Preparedness Management System (USA), Pre-Fire Planning & Community Awareness emergency Response (USA), Fire Protection for Safety Professionals (USA).
He finished his HSE Master from University of Indonesia and accredited Fire Expert and HSE Expert (Depnaker). He has spent his working life in HSE. He was ever in MRDC (Mobile Research & Development Center) in Princeton. Over 30 years work for PT. Arun NGL. Co, PT. Badak and Pertamina. Amiroel was HSE Manager for Pertamina UP IV Cilacap and UP VI Balongan. His last Position was HSE specialist for Pertamina.
- Integrated Quality Training Material (HARDCOPY AND SOFTCOPY) & Quality Training Kits will be delivered on registration, additional papers & handouts assignment by Our Partner.
- Note-taking by participants is encouraged. However, to ensure free and open discussions, no formal records will be kept.
CERTIFICATE OF APPRECIATION
All attendees will receive a Certificate of Appreciation attesting to their participation in the Training. This certificate will be providing in exchange for a completed Training Questionnaire.
Golden Flower Hotel, Bandung
Jl.Asia Afrika 15 – 17 Bandung, Phone: 022-4239999
Casual Clothing is recommended. The Training atmosphere is informal
TUITION FEE & REGISTRATION DEADLINE:
Registration Deadline: October 27, 2009
Fee includes the following:
- Three-day registration fee for all Training sessions;
- Lunch per day
- Daily coffee/tea breaks
- Integrated Quality Training Materials (SOFTCOPY AND HARDCOPY)
- Quality Training Kits,
- Convenient Training Facilites,
- Certifícate of Compleción
- Registration Form MUST be return in advance for attending the Training
- Full fixed fee is charged regardless of the length of time that registrant attends the Training
- Attendees are expected to attend all Training sessions and are not permitted to attend on a partial basis.
CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY
- Cancellation received after the registration deadline, October 27, 2009 entitles the registrant to received 25% refund.
- Cancellation on the date will be recharged 100% from the fee
- No refund will be issued, if a registrant fails to show up at the Training on-site.
For additional course dates and locations, and registration please fill in contact form below: