FURNACES : OPERATION AND OPTIMIZATION IN SAFETY
The Hyatt Hotel, Bandung | 03-05 April 2012 | IDR 9.999.000,-/participant
The Hyatt Hotel, Bandung | 04-06 July 2012 | IDR 9.999.000,-/participant
The Hyatt Hotel, Bandung | 03-05 October 2012| IDR 9.999.000,-/participant
To provide in-depth knowledge of furnace operation in the petroleum and petrochemical industries. The course places special emphasis on abnormal situations liable to lead to incidents and therefore addresses questions of safety arising from furnace operation. On completion of the course, the participants: have a better knowledge of industrial furnaces technology, operating conditions and constraints, and their signification; manage on stream operation rules in safety; know the main maximum operating values and material operating limits; have mastered these constraints for an optimal furnace.
On completion of the course, the participants:
- have a better knowledge of industrial furnaces technology, operating conditions and constraints, and their signification
- are able to identify the different operating constraints and their signification
- know the main maximum operating values and material operating limits
- have mastered these constraints for an optimal furnace operation in safety and fiability.
1. FURNACE CONSTRUCTION AND OPERATING CONDITIONS
- Different types of furnaces and their functions
- Operating conditions
- Distribution of heat supplied
- Furnace efficiency
- Estimation rule parameters governing furnace efficiency, scope and limitations for improving furnace efficiency.
- Construction of heat exchange areas, insulation, refractory materials: technology, type of materials used.
2. FLUE GAS CIRCULATION
- Natural draft: stack role, pressure profile inside a furnace
- Parameters governing draft and negative pressure control. Forced draft: draft fan role. Draft control.
3. COMBUSTION – FUEL – BURNERS
- Combustion conditions: heating value, liquid and gas fuel characteristics, liquid spray.
- Implementation of combustion: introduction of fuel and air, achieving their mixture, burner operation.
- Combustion quality: analysis of the oxygen and the unburned material in the flue gases, control of the combustion air flow rate, air-fuel constraints.
- Combustion safety: flame detection, control and safety devices on the fuel circuits.
- Combustion constraints and burner operation limits.
- Heat transfer to the tube bundle: heat flux, tube temperatures, fouling effects. Parameters governing heat transfer: flue gas temperature and mass flow-fuel emissivity.
- Division of the heated fluid into several passes: control and regulation of the division, low flow rate safety systems.
- Heating control: flow constraints of the fuel at outlet temperature.
5. FURNACE OPERATION
- On-stream furnace operations: monitoring of combustion and heating – Modifying operating conditions – Analysis of disturbances – Stack sweeping. Startup and shutdown: preparation, safe ignition procedures, ignition after a short shutdown, normal shutdown, emergency shutdown. Incidents: explosive atmosphere in the combustion chamber, tube rupture, unbalancing, etc.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
All personnel involved in furnace operation and optimization: operators, panelmen, supervisors and engineers.
Ir. In Jumanda Kasdadi K., MT. And Tim
Expert in engineering , processing, instrumentation and control, HSE, safety, Piping and Corrosion Control, Waste and Water Treatment and lecture in chemical engineering ITB.
TEMPAT DAN WAKTU
Waktu : 08.30-16.30 WIB
Tempat : Hotel Amaris, Bandung
- 03-05 April 2012 (Bacth II)
- 04-06 July 2012 (Bacth III)
- 03-05 October 2012 (Batch IV)
- IDR 9.999.000,-/participant non residensial.
- For send 3 participant discount 10 %.
- Meeting Room Hotel ****
- Training KIT
- 2 X Coffe Break + Lunch