Gas Lift And Production Optimization
Ibis Malioboro Hotel,Yogyakarta | May 3-7, 2010 | Rp.8.250.000,-
- The objective of this course is to provide comprehensive coverage of Gas Lift design in Production Optimization. The latest technology multi phase flow and inflow well performance is covered.
- Continuous flow and intermittent lift including valve mechanics are emphasized. Theory and applications are balance throughout. Example problems are discussed, and others worked out by participants.
- INFLOW PERFORMANCE (IFP)
- Reservoir Deliverability
- Productivity Index and Vogel IPR
- Effect of Reservoir Pressure and Water Cut
- TUBING AND FLOW LINE FLOW
- Basic flow Regimes
- Horizontal, Vertical and Inclined
- Graphical Gradient Curves and their Applications
- GAS LIFT VALVES AND CONSTRUCTION
- Design and Operation
- Temperature and Effect on the Design
- Setting and Testing
- CONTINUES VS INTERMITTEN GAS LIFT
- Operating Principles and Unloading
- Valve Spacing
- WELL APPLICATION AND TROUBLE SHOOTING
- Gas and Pressure Requirement
- Wireline Surveys
- Surface Recorders
- Compressor Facility Design
Engineers, Supervisor/ Superintendent, Petroleum, Production, Operational, Maintenance
Dr.Ir. Drs. Herianto, MSc
Dr.Ir. Drs. Herianto, MSc is a Doctor of Philosophy in Petroleum Engineering, UTM, SKUDAI, Malaysia. Magister Engineer in Petroleum Engineering, specially Drilling Engineering at ITB. Team Leader Project Technical Proposal and Financial Evaluation WKP Geothermal Prospect Tangkuban Perahu, Cisolok Sukarame and Tampomas, Instructor Public and Inhouse Training at Drilling, Completion and Production program Pipeline, Refinery, Oil and Gas Economic Evaluation. PT. Chevron Pasific Indonesia, CNOOC SES, Petrochina Int Bermuda, PT. PERTAMINA EP, Medco Energy, BP, Kondur Petroleum SE, Sclumberger, BP MIGAS. Engineering Consultant PT. Juang Jaya, PT. Arto Moro, PT. Indolas, PT. Promosindo Media Tenaga for Project Oil and Gas Exploration and Geothermal cement. Coordinator and Team Research Project Pertamina Geothermal. Head Formation Evaluation laboratory, Petroleum Eng. Dept.UPN Yogya. Lecture at UPN: Drilling, Offshore Drilling, Geothermal Drilling Production Operation.
May 3-7, 2010
Ibis Malioboro Hotel,Yogyakarta
Rp.8.250.000,- per participant, excluding accommodation & tax.