GAS AND LIQUID FLOW MEASUREMENT
Sheraton Hotel, Bandung | November 21- 24, 2011 | Rp. 9.300.000 participant
Overview of Oil and Gas Production.
- Onshore and Offshore Facilities.
- Wellheads, Manifolds and Gathering.
- Oil and Gas Pipeline Trnasportation.
- Metering, Flow Measurement, Storage and Export.
Practical Guide to Accurate Flow Measurement.
- Requisites of Flow Measurement and Definition of Terms.
- Custody and Non-Custody Transfer Measurement.
- Basic Reference Standards: AGA, API, ASME, ASTM, GPA, ISA.
- Flow Installation Requirements and Operational Considerations.
- Maintenance Meter Equipment.
- Readouts and Related Devices.
- Proving Systems and Auditing.
Basics of Measuring Methods and Its Application.
- Accuracy, Rangability and Turndown.
- Incompressible and Compressible Flow.
- Head Type and Mechanical Type.
- Electronic Flowmeter and Mass Flowmeter.
Detail of Practical Aspects of Flow Measurement and Metering.
- Orifice Plate.
- Venturi and Flow Nozzle.
- Pitot Tube.
- Variables Area Meters.
- Mechanical Flowmeters.
- Turbin Flowmeters.
- Rotary Flowmeters.
- Electronic Flowmeters.
- Vortex Flowmeters.
- Ultrasonic Flowmeters.
- Custody Transfer.
- Mass Flowmeters.
- Coriolis Flowmeters.
- Thermal Mass Flowmeters.
Summary and Discussion
Hilman Ahmad & Associates
Hilman Ahmad & Associates will conduct this special designed course. He is an Independent Consultant in industrial oil and gas, member of the Society of Indonesian Petroleum Engineers, who manage the Bandung Industrial Oil & Gas Education Center, and has been practicing production operation and corrosion control engineering in Indonesia for more than twenty-five years. He post-graduated from Tokyo Institute of Technology (sponsored by UNESCO) in 1977. He joined in-field-practice program at Nippon Kokan Steel Company & Research Center Kawasaki, Japan for production facility design & construction and corrosion prevention & control in 1983, and collaborated with Cormon Industrial Research Center Brighton UK for on-line corrosion monitoring development in 2000. He has been delivering training course in production operation and maintenance and corrosion control for personnel from Oil & Gas Company and Petrochemical Industry since 1979.
Registration until November 14, 2011
- Rp. 9.300.000 participant
- Rp. 8.900.000,-/participant if Register more than 3 (three) participants from 1 (0ne) Company
- Rp. 8.500.000,-/participant if Register more than 5 (five) participants from 1 (0ne) Company
- Registration Form MUST be return in advance for attending the Training
- Full fixed fee is charged regardless of the length of time that registrant attends the Training
- Attendees are expected to attend all Training sessions and are not permitted to attend on a partial basis.
CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY
- Cancellation received after the registration deadline, November 14, 2011 entitles the registrant to received 25% refund.
- Cancellation on the date will be recharged 100% from the fee
- No refund will be issued, if a registrant fails to show up at the Training on-site.