Gas Pipeline Hydraulic
Santika Hotel, Bali | February 15-17, 2010 | Rp. 5.250.000,-
- Gas properties overview, including viscosity, pressure, compressibility factor and gas laws
- How to calculate the compressibility factor of a gas using the Standing-Katz chart
- How to calculate the properties of a natural gas mixture
- Calculating pressure drop due to friction in a gas pipeline using the General Flow Equation
- Use of other gas pipeline pressure drop equations, including Panhandle A, Panhandle B, Weymouth and the IGT equation.
- Friction factor and transmission factors used in gas pipeline pressure drop equations
- Gas pipeline velocity and erosional velocity calculations
- Calculation of pressure drop in long pipelines by subdividing into short segments
- The use of compressor stations and pipeline looping to increase gas throughput
- Compressor station fundamental calculations, including compression ratio, efficiency and horsepower
- Calculation of allowable pipe pressure using design factors based on the location of the pipeline and its proximity to populated areas
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
The following selected participants should attend this course:
- Maintenance Engineer/ Superintendent/ Supervisor
- Rotating Engineer/ Superintendent/Supervisor
- Power Plant Engineer/ Superintendent/ Supervisor.
- Everybody who wants to add knowledge and interest in the above subject
Ir. I Nengah Diasta, M.Eng
Ir. I Nengah Diasta M.Eng. is a lecturer in Mechanical Engineering Department of Bandung Institute of Technology for more than 10 years. His expertise is on the area of fluid mechanics and pumping system. He also gives training program to the public such as Pertamina, PT. Pupuk Kaltim, PT. Telkom and some other PSC companies on this subject. On the practical aspects, Mr. Diasta was project leader in the industries such as PT. Telkom, Containers Terminal of Tanjung Priok, Juanda Airport, and Rekayasa-Sumitomo Power Plant Project at Wayang Windu Geothermal field, Bandung.
February 15-17, 2010
Santika Hotel, Bali
Rp. 5.250.000,- per participant, excluding accommodation & tax.