HALF DAY SEMINAR: Office Health & Safety
Jakarta | September 10, 2009 | Rp. 800.000,-
Although offices are not always thought of as hazardous places to work, an injury or illness that happens in an office can be just as serious and costly as that which occurs in any other workplace. This course provides a practical introduction to office health and safety for managers, supervisors and employees, including health and safety committee members. It describes how to develop a health and safety program and introduces you to the potential hazards in an office environment. Steps that can be taken to address important office health and safety concerns, to prevent injuries and illnesses are included.
This course will help health and safety committee members and representatives as well as supervisors, managers, engineers and other health and safety professionals to :
- Identify key components of a health and safety program
- Recognize the elements of an ergonomically correct workstation
- Recognize and control for the potential health effects of poor lighting
- Recognize causes of, and control workplace stress
- Identify factors that affect indoor air quality
- Recognize ways to reduce or eliminate general safety hazards (e.g. slips, trips and falls) and electrical hazards
- Identify chemical hazards in an office
- Identify procedures to follow in case of afire.
Develop a Health and Safety Program
Potential Hazards in an Office Environment
Fire Prevention and Evacuation
WHO SHOULD ATTEND ??
Courses are aimed at Office managers, supervisors, and employees, Health and Safety Committee members, Human Resources (HR) professionals.
Dr. Abdul Baktiansyah, MKK
He has experienced in Occupational Health& Safety and Industrial Hygiene for almost 30 years. He was graduated from Faculty of Medicine, Airlangga University in 1979 and Master of Science in Occupational Medicine, University of Indonesia in 2004. He started his career as Occupational Health practicioner at PT. Ekspan Kalimantan, he later became Chief Medical Officer and then Occupational Health & Industrial Hygiene Coordinator at PT. Medco Energy. His Expertise and experienced give him a very broad perspectives in handling any issues related to Occupational Health&Safety and Industrial Hygiene.
Fee per participant: Rp. 800.000,-
Training Kit, Certificate, Lunch, Refreshments, and Membership Card