HAZARDOUS MATERIALS SAFE HANDLING COURSE
Bandung | May 22-25, 2012 | IDR 8.250.000,-/ Person
Many chemical substances are beneficial and essential for our existence. They may be poisonous, flammable, explosive, radioactive, water reactive, corrosive, or they may posses some other property that is cause for regarding them as dangerous. Using the jargon of emergency-response personnel, they are fittingly referred to as hazardous materials. Hazardous materials often harm to people, destroy property and wreak substantial health and environmental damage, so the hazardous materials should be safely handled, transported and stored.
After attending this course, the participants will be able to :
- Develop actual skills in hazardous materials handling.
- Identify hazardous materials and create an environment of high safety awareness.
- Set-up emergency response procedures, organize emergency drills.
- Prevent accidental losses caused by mishandling of hazardous materials.
- Government HSE Regulations on Hazardous Materials Handling.
- Hazardous Materials in the Workplace
- Principles of Occupational Health and Toxicology
- Planned Safety Inspections
- Identification and Labelling
- Material Safety Data Sheet ( MSDS )
- Hazardous Materials Storage
- Emergency Response Planning
- Hazardous Materials Safety Audit
- Waste Disposal Control
- Hazardous Materials Transportation Safety Procedures
- Case Study, Group Discussions & Presentations, Safety Films/VCD Shows
- Pre-Test, Post-Test, Course Evaluation.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND ?
Supervisors, Foremen, Technicians, Transportation Equipment Drivers of Deparments who are responsible for Hazardous Materials Handling, including Safety/HSE/SHE/EHS personnel, Laboratory, Logistics/Warehouse or anyone who has to manage Hazardous Materials Safe Handling.
HANDOUT / TEXT AND COURSE LANGUAGE:
Bahasa Indonesia or English if needed.
COURSE INSTRUCTOR / FACILITATOR :
Ir. Didi Sugandi Bc.M
His formal educational background is Petroleum Engineer, he has 38 years work experience Oil / Gas / Geothermal Company (Stanvac, VICO, KBC, Sumitomo Corp, JOB Pertamina-Gulf, etc.) in Production Department (19 years), Manpower Planning & Development / HRD (2 years) and HSE (17 years), the last position was Senior Manager HSE include 13 years hands-on experience / practitioner as Internal & External HSE Auditor in Oil/Gas Company, Petrochemicals, Electric Power /PLTG / PLTU, Manufacturing, etc., as well as HSE Trainer / Instructor / Lecturer in various companies / industries beside Oil/Gas/Geothermal such as Petrochemicals, Fertilizer Plants, Coal, Electronics, Cement, Medicines / Pharmacy, Textiles / Garments, Rubber, PLN / PLTG / PLTU, etc. Now his position is HSE Management System Audit Coordinator.
( 4 DAYS COURSE )
- Quality training material (hardcopy and softcopy)
- Quality training kits included calculator, T-shirt or jacket, cap, ect.
- Convenient training facilities with four star quality
- Morning and afternoon coffee / tea breaks and lunch for along the training
- Certificate of Completion
- Exclusive flash disk.
Tuition Fee & Registration Deadline
IDR 8.250.000,-/ Person, Registration and payment deadline a weeks before training held.