HAZOPS (HAZARD AND OPERABILITY STUDIES)
Bandung | December 9-11, 2009 | IDR 5.750.000,-
We offer a 2-day HAZOP appreciation course and an extended 3-day version Enabling delegates to gain hands-on practical experience. The 3-day course is more Appropriate for those who intend to undertake the role of HAZOP Chairman.
Who should attend?
Courses are aimed at managers, designers, plant operators, safety specialists and
All those concerned with the safe and efficient performance of potentially hazardous Plant and operations.
Both courses are intended to:
- Give an appreciation of the risk management process to position HAZOP within that process
- Provide an in-depth understanding and experience of the various HAZOP techniques and their correct application
The courses provide a thorough understanding of the HAZOP techniques and experience of their application. Legislation and best practice require companies to proactively manage health and safety of employees and public. The HAZOP
Technique is a widely used method of identifying hazards and operability problems, providing the foundation for the risk assessment process. HAZOP can reduce pre and post start-up modifications and improve productivity and product quality. On both the 2 and 3-day courses, the lectures are underpinned by syndicate exercises.
3 Day HAZOP Chairman’s Course Programmed
The 3-day course will give comprehensive experience in setting up and facilitating HAZOP studies. By undertaking extended syndicate exercises, all delegates will obtain practical experience as a HAZOP Chairman.
- Introduction and course objectives
- Basic introduction to the risk assessment process
- Different hazard identification techniques
- Overview of the HAZOP process
- Introduction to HAZOP 1
- The role of the chairman, secretary and the team members
- HAZOP 1 syndicate exercise including discussion of results
- Risk ranking at the HAZOP study
- HAZOP process in detail including the follow-up and review process
- Detailed look at the HAZOP process
- Introduction to technique for procedural HAZOP
- Procedural HAZOP exercise including discussion of results
- HAZOP actions/recommendations and HAZOP reports
- Introduction to the HAZOP 2 technique
- HAZOP 2 syndicate exercise including discussion of results
- Advantages and disadvantages of the HAZOP technique
- Pointers for effective HAZOPs
- Course review including question and answer session
2 Day HAZOP Appreciation Course Programmed
The 2-day course covers similar topics to that of the 3-day course but this shorter version is intended to provide an appreciation of the HAZOP concept and its potential use in the risk assessment process. This 2-day course also provides invaluable experience to those who will be attending HAZOPs so that maximum benefit is obtained from the process.
The training is provided in the form of exposition, discussion, case studies, and equipment demonstration.
Bambang Pamudji, Former Senior Health and Safety staff of PT. Pupuk Sriwidjaja (Urea Fertilizer Manufacturer) Palembang . Born in Pasuruan East Java, 14 March 1950. He was B.Sc in Public Health from APK Surabaya 1971 and graduate from Economic Management Sriwidjaja University 1996. Having certificates in Health, Safety, and Environment from Depnakertrans/ Institutions and Universities in Indonesia, institutions and Universities in UK, and National Safety Council. Experienced in setting up Health and Safety Management System documentation and its application. Experienced internal lead auditor SMK3 in PT. Pupuk Sriwidjaja, and External lead auditor SMK3 for Indonesian Association Fertilizer Producer. Guess speaker and facilitator in various National Health and Safety seminar or courses.
Certificate of Appreciation
All attendees will receive a certificate of appreciation attesting to their participant in the training. This certificate will be providing in exchange for a completed training questionnaire.
- Quality training material kits will be on registration, additional papers, & handouts assignment by Our Partner.
- Note-taking by participants is encourage. However, to ensure free and open discussions, no formal records will be kept.
Casual clothing is recommended. The training atmosphere is informal.
- Quality training material (hardcopy and softcopy)
- Quality training kits included calculator, T-shirt or jacket, cap, ect.
- Interactive presentation with discussion
- Convenient training facilities with five star quality
- Lunch per day
- Morning and afternoon coffee / tea breaks for along the training
- Certificate of Completion
- Half day city tour at the end of training session following by dinner with entertainment (optional)
- Exclusive flash disk.
Tuition Fee & Registration Deadline
IDR 5.750.000,-/ Person, Registration deadline a weeks before training held.
This training will be conducted if we receive registration letter from 3 (three) participants (Minimum)