Hire Smart – Interviewing Skills Workshop
Grand Preanger Hotel, Bandung | June 15-16, 2009 | Rp. 3.400.000,-
Pick the one who fits. Avoid costly hiring mistakes.
You should never need to rely on intuition to evaluate the best candidate for the job. Through role playing exercises, you’ll have an opportunity to develop skills for conducting effective behaviour-focused interviews and candidate screening.
HOW YOU WILL BENEFIT
- Learn how to hire the best candidates to create a highly competitive workforce
- Reduce turnover and costs of new hires
- Avoid common hiring mistakes – for a stronger bottom line
- Differentiate behaviour interviewing from other forms of interviewing
- Plan, structure and conduct behaviour focused interviews
- Make more informed hiring recommendations/decisions
YOU WILL LEARN
- How to develop behaviour-focused interview questions through the use of job descriptions
- The increasing effectiveness of the selection process
- The components of an interview structure that supports behaviour-based questions
- How to ask the right questions and assess the candidate’s responses
- Methods to overcome interview obstacles
- The techniques to conduct an interview consistent with Canadian Human Rights legislation
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
HR managers, recruiters, as well as managers and professionals who are involved in the recruitment process.
June 15-16, 2009
Grand Preanger Hotel, Bandung
Rp. 3.400.000,- per participant, excluding accomodation & tax.