Super Secretary: Improving Personal & Business Skills for Secretary
Jakarta | 12-13 Januari 2010 | Rp 3.150.000,-
In this modern life, secretary become more than just a person who performs routine, administrative, or personal tasks for a superior. Or simply just an office employees perform duties such as typing, computer processing, and scheduling for an executive.
Centaintly, those are the basic principles & jobs of a secretary. But there are many other role & responsibility that a secretary should have to handle in more developed institution or company need. Their role & responsibility also follow their own personal development as the company develop their business.
This course is designed to get the very best out of the secretary as far as the company is concerned and build a framework for the secretary to develop.
KEY TOPICS COVERED
- The Strategic Function of a Secretary Position
- Business Communications & Telecommunications
- Managing and Coordinating Workload
- Filing Management
- Technology in the Office
- Organizing Meetings
- Managing Your Self and Work to Develop Your Career
BENEFIT TO YOU
- Creating opportunities for your personal development and accepting the challenges when they arise
- Managing yourself, your subordinates and your boss more effectively
- Developing the managerial aspects of your role
- Improving your confidence, assertiveness and communication skills
- Managing the stress and pressure in an increasingly challenging environment
- Executive Secretary
- Corporate Administrators,
- Personal Assistants,
Dra. Jenny Soeseno, Psi
Adalah Master Trainer di bidang Personality Development, Communication & Human Resource, dengan pengalaman memberikan training dan konsultansi selama lebih dari 20 tahun. Dengan pengalaman karir terakhir sebagai Senior Manager HR pada sebuah bank terkemuka di Indonesia.
Selain dikenal sebagai trainer yang handal selama bergabung di John Robert Powers, beliau juga memberikan training di berbagai lembaga dan perusahaan terutama untuk topik-topik: Personal Development, Interpersonal Communication, Time & Stress Management, Business Presentation, Motivation, Strategic Interview & Recruitment, dsb.
Hotel Haris Tebet, Jakarta Selatan
Workshop Investment :
- Rp 3.150.000,- (Full Fare)
- Early Bird Rp 2.950.000 untuk pembayaran sebelum tanggal 04 Januari 2010
- Untuk pendaftaran Group sebesar Rp 5.700.000 untuk pendaftaran 2 orang peserta