INFORMATION SYSTEM SECURITY
KARTIKA CHANDRA HOTEL – Jakarta | 19 s/d 20 Mei 2010 | Rp. 3. 950.000,-
Course Contents and Descriptions
- IS Audit Process : Provide IS audit services in accordance with IS audit standards, guidelines, and best practices to assist the organization in ensuring that its information technology and business systems are protected and controlled
- IT Governance : To provide assurance that the organization has the structure, policies, accountability, mechanisms, and monitoring practices in place to achieve the requirements of corporate governance of IT
- System and Infrastructure Life cycle : To provide assurance that the management practices for the development/acquisition, testing, implementation, maintenance, and disposal of systems and infrastructure will meet the organization’s objectives.
- IT Service Delivery and Support : To provide assurance that the IT service management practices will ensure the delivery of the level of services required to meet the organization’s objectives
- Protection of Information Assets : To provide assurance that the security architecture (policies, standards, procedures, and controls) ensures the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of information assets.
- Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery : To provide assurance that in the event of a disruption the business continuity and disaster recovery processes will ensure the timely resumption of IT services while minimizing impact.
Target Audience :
IT Operation Manager, MIS Manager, Internal Auditor, IT Operation functional roles.
Tuition Fee :
- Rp. 3. 950.000,- atau
- Paket penginapan 3 malam Rp. 5.750.000,-