Integrating Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Management Systems (HSEQms)
Jayakarta Hotel, Bandung | Aug 2 – 5, 2010 | Rp.7.250.000,-per participant
An integrated management system brings benefits to the organisation in which it is used. Where formal management systems have been implemented separately (e.g. Health and Safety, Environment and Quality) there will be many duplications in work standards, procedures and systems of work, all resulting in additional costs and even conflicts. In this programme you will learn:
- How to integrate your health, safety, environment and quality management
- How to identifying potential risks using new Risk Mapping Techniques
- How to develop an HSEQms auditing and monitoring programme
- How to write and implement HSEQms procedures and work instructions
Participants will develop their understanding of:
- Health, safety, environment and quality management systems (SMS � EMS – QMS)
- Developing and implementing Risk Mapping programmes, using the new Risk Mapping Tool, to identify, analyse and control potential risks present within their organisation�s operations
- Identifying common management elements through �Gap Analysis� techniques
- Carrying out HSEQ audits, including writing and presentation of audit reports
- Develop skills for investigating causes of accidents
Delegates will learn by active participation through inspiring presentation tools and interactive techniques presented in a lively, enthusiastic and interesting style. Delegates will take part in practical team exercises, typical case studies and open discussion forums, as related to their own organisation�s operational activities.
The purpose of this programme is to show delegates how to develop and implement a single health, safety, environmental and quality management system (HSEQms). This involves using exercises and case studies of how to develop a cohesive management system that supports the day-to-day operations and delivers what the organisation needs. The programme will show delegates how they can plan and implement an integrated HSEQms in a balanced and cost-effective way.
Introduction to Integrated Management Systems (IMS – HSEQms)
- What is an Integrated Management system (IMS)?
- Management System Standards
- OHSAS 18001:1999 (Health and Safety Management Systems)
- ISO 14001:2004 (Environment Management Systems)
- ISO 9000:2000 (Quality Management Systems)
- ISO 19011:2002 (Management Systems Auditing
- The Business Case for an IMS – Costs and Benefits
IMS – The HSEQms Framework
- Plan � Do � Check – Act
- Plan: Policy and Planning
- Do: Implementation and Operation
- Check: Performance Assessment Improvement
- Act: Management Review
- Setting the HSEQms Framework within the Organisation
- Case Study: The Bhopal Gas Disaster, including Video
- Team Exercise: Writing up HSEQms Framework
IMS – Developing an HSEQ Management System
- New Risk Mapping Tool
- Developing a Risk Mapping programme
- Identifying Hazards using the new Risk Mapping Tool
- Determining Potential RisK
- Reviewing Existing Emergency Plans and Response Actions
- Developing and Writing HSEQ Procedures and Work Instructions
- Case Study: Chemical Explosions, including videos
- Team Exercise: Identifying hazards using the Risk Mapping Tool
IMS – Implementing and Monitoring an HSEQms
- Establishing and Implementing Active and Reactive Monitoring Procedures
- Developing and Writing an HSEQ Auditing Procedure
- Carrying out an HSEQ Audit and Writing and Presenting the Audit Report
- Case Study: Major Accidents, including video
- Team Exercise: Writing and Presenting an HSEQ Audit Report
IMS – HSEQms Auditing
- Case Study: Step-by-Step guide for developing and implementing an HSEQms
- Programme Key Points Summary
- Open Discussion and Review Session
- Close of programme
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Management and individuals who have responsibilities for health, safety, environmental and/or quality management
- Production, process, maintenance, and HSE and QA personnel
- All line-management personnel involved in planning and/or implementing the organisation�s Health & Safety, Environment and/or Quality procedures
Ir. Wahyu Priatna Affandi, M.Si
Ir. Wahyu Priatna Affandi, M.Si. Is an independent consultant for oil and gas company in Indonesia. His career was begun at VICO Indonesia a major oil and gas producer formerly named Huffco in East Kalimantan from 1982 till 2000. During his career at VICO he exposed to various jobs and responsibilities such as Reservoir Engineering, Production Operation, Crude Oil Lifting Coordination, and HSE (Health, Safety & Environment) matters. One of his remarkable achievements was successfully setting up and implementing EMS ISO 14001 at VICO Indonesia.
To enhance his knowledge and expertise, he got many courses participation both in-country or overseas for production operation and especially in environment engineering i.e: Advance EMS and Auditor ISO 14000, Marine Pollution Control and Exercise, Oil Spill Handling, AMDAL Type A & B, Modern Safety Management System, etc.
He is also active as speaker at national and in international environment forums, gives and training to several oil & gas, and petrochemical industry.
He graduated from Petroleum Engineering ITB in 1982. As well as holding Master Degree in Environment Management from Padjajaran University and Twente Enschede of Netherlands, he is also having an international certification as EMS and ISO 14000 Auditor, EARA Course No: 00300, ANSI-RAB No: EMS 608. Certificate. No. UK/170100/013.
Aug 2 – 5, 2010
Jayakarta Hotel, Bandung
Rp.7.250.000,-per participant, excluding accommodation & tax.