IOSH Managing Safely
Bandung | 5 – 7 November 2012 | USD 1295
Bali | 18 – 20 March 2013 | USD 1295
Bandung | 1 – 3 October 2013 | USD 1295
The overall course aim is for candidates to acquire knowledge and practical skills to manage competently, the health and safety issues at their workplace and to international accredited levels.
At the end of the course, delegates will be able to:
- Apply basic management principles and practices to health and safety issues as part of a total business strategy
- Set practical health and safety objectives, plan and implement courses of action to achieve those objectives
- Recognise safety and health hazards present in the workplace
- Ensure adequate information, training and supervision is provided
- Investigate incidents and take remedial action
- Understand and implement their legal responsibilities
Who Should Attend
The course is designed for everyone obliged with any responsibility for managing health and safety requiring a broad based knowledge in health and safety and has a need to develop practical safe systems of work.
The IOSH Managing Safely course is assessed by:
A short written/objective multiple-choice paper.
A workplace based written assignment.
Delegates, who attend and successfully complete both the practical and written assessments, will be awarded the Managing Safety certificate, issued by the Institute of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH) in the UK. The practical assessment must be completed in the delegate’s workplace and submitted within two weeks of completing the course. A minimum pass grade of 70% is required for certification.
Bandung, 5 – 7 November 2012
Bali, 18 – 20 March 2013
Bandung, 1 – 3 October 2013
USD 1295, The fee is inclusives of IOSH Course Fee and Certification Fee,IOSH Work Book, Lunch, 2 x coffee break & snacks and IOSH Examination