ISO 26000 Awareness Training : Guidance on Corporate Social Responsibility ( CSR)
Hotel Ibis Slipi, Jakarta | Thursday, July 22’ 2010| 08:30 AM – 04:30 PM | Rp. 1.500.000,00
Seminar/Conference Description :
ISO 26000 is the new guideline from the International Organisation for Standardization (ISO) specifically focusing on social responsibility. ISO provides global standards used internationally as a reference and benchmark for organizations, such as ISO 14000 for environmental management; and ISO 9000 for quality management. This standard is set to shape the future of responsible business.
The new ISO 26000 guideline aims to provide practical assistance related to operationalizing social responsibility, identifying and engaging with stakeholders, and enhancing credibility of reports and claims made about social responsibility. The ISO 26000 provided guidance for the corporate worldwide to establishing, implementation and monitoring the system related to social responsibility.
ISO 26000 has been drafted and is to be launched in 2010. SmartResources is providing training on the guidelines now so that companies can be ready for the launch. The training will outline the scope and rationale of ISO 26000 and address the core social responsibility issues identified which include:
- Human Rights;
- Labors Practices;
The training will help to build the competencies of attendees looking to implement the guidelines within their organization by examining the necessary systems and structures, performance reviews and communication required.
- Understanding of Corporate Social Responsibility
- The social responsibility of the organization
- Principles of social responsibility
- Scope and rationale of ISO 26000
- Guidance on core social responsibility issues
- Integrating Corporate Responsibility
- Trends in social responsibility
Professional Trainer . IRCA Certified.
Thursday, July 22’ 2010 ( 1 Day)
08:30 AM – 04:30 PM
Hotel Ibis Slipi
Jl. Letjen. S. Parman Kav. 59
Jakarta 11066 Indonesia
- Investasion Rp. 1.500.000,00
- Special offering Rp. 1.250.000,00 ( TAKE ACTION , just for early registration until July 12nd , 2010 or participant applying more than one seat)
- (Include Certificate, Handout, Coffee Break and Lunch )